17

Rehaab let the door swinging as he made his way out of the hospital and just before reaching his car Suhaina stopped him.

He turned around to face her. He was understanding a bit of her unwanted concerns that she was showing every now and then.

"Yes Suhaina, tell me how may I help you?" he tried to taunt.

"Huh, I don't need any help. Just do me a favor, talk to me please" she rolled her eyes he knew she was letting down her ego and now her self respect too in front of him but he was in thought of something else as he spoke.

"See, not now I don't have time, it's a request haan, and go to my sister please she needs you more than me and she's the reason you're here too, so.." he gave a tight lipped smile as he sat in his car.

"Who says, I come because of her? Huh" she stomped her feet as she was turned around but Rehaab gave her a horn she stopped her heart started fluttering.

"Suhaina please tell mom that I won't be back tonight, it's an emergency. Please" he battered his eyes and head simultaneously and she got rage in her eyes.

"Fine!" she gritted her teeth.

Rehaab grinned a little as the car was on the road now...

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Bano will you tell me when your boss will arrive?" Zoha asked while hissing.

"Sorry ma'am I don't know about it, he never informs" she hesitated.

"Well, you're good for nothing!" Zoha was still angry at her for her misbehavior and she wasn't satisfied with her this look now.

"You know what do me a favor, go to your quarter room" Zoha conjoined her hands in front of her and Bano turned around while cursing Zoha, she was forced to behave good with her and she wasn't liking it a bit.

Zoha watched as she went out then she moved around thinking of what she could do set herself free from there, she had thought of complaining about him to the police just after she'd get out, but she didn't know how she'd prove them that it was Rehaab.

But first she had to find the way out. She reached the main door and as she opened it she saw a car coming in from the drive way to the porch. She immediately turned around but he called her out from behind.

"Zoha, hey!" his voice was jollier and she hated it right then when she was planning her escape.

She took a deep breath as she turned around to face him.

"Before you'd say anything hear me out!" she gave a side lipped smile.

"What's this all drama haan?" she came closer to him and he gave a joyous smile, she took a step back as she continued...

"Tell me! Where's that murderer? What's this all? What's the purpose of my kidnapping? And what's this nikkah!?" her voice was getting louder as she fired on him with her relevant questions.

"Well, it's all a long story but I can just tell you this Nikkah means we're married and that you're my wife" he said as he took one step forward. She got furious, she wasn't any girl to let anything happen to her.

She was strong and she knew what she had to do.

"You stay away and ask your servants oh sorry I mean your gangsters to stay away from me!" she shouted and he started laughing.

She furrowed her brows. He was laughing hard, she didn't know why.

"What did you just say?" he asked between laughs.

"Gang-Gansters" he laughed as he spoke.

"Oh my God, the half aged woman and this old man, these two are gangsters? Oh no" he was still laughing as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened.

"If you really don't like them then I'll ask them to leave, I'll get new ones" he whispered slowly as she was so near. She pressed her palms against his chest and she pushed him a little as she felt his heartbeat under her hands.

"Please just let me leave!" she said as she ran through the door to her room as she shut its door hardly.

He flinched a little but then he touched his chest where she had put her hand. He closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath and then he shrugged his head...

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Boss the situation is now much settled the elections are done, it's the best time to carry on with the mission!" Rehaab was coughing and his phone was clung between his ear and shoulder as he was lighting another cigarette and he sucked it in and coughed harder this time as he smirked...

What's he planning to do any guesses? Until next time! Please vote and comment and also share with your friends. Thanks!