34

First of all thank you, thank you, thank you sm all of you for voting it. For making my heart this big. I am so blessed to have such sweet readers now❤ Alhamdulillah... :')
Secondly I'm hella busy nowadays, I'm not procastinating. But still appologies. Love y'all And bear with me please.

*****

She started packing up the things and align them inside his brother's suitcase. She had never done it before but this time she felt a strange urge to do so. Maybe because of the utter emotions taking place in her heart.

When she put a file in his suitcase she noticed there was something written on top of it.

She picked it up.
Z's art gallery.
Employee name: Rohaan

And other details were written.

So this is where Rehaab has found you a new job.

She smiled while tracing it with her finger tips.

Rohaan entered the room and saw the file in her hand..

"Yeah that's my working place..." Said Rohaan.

"Really? But a studio?"

"Ain't you happy hearing that, ain't you so fond of paintings and art? Though you couldn't ever draw anything" he laughed pointing at her.

"Shut up bhai, you were never a good artist either..."

"But Reeb is! you know..."

"Bhai don't you still know his full name?" she cocked her brow.

"Yeah I have heard people calling him Rehaab..." he said it like a salt in water.

"Don't you feel that's strange? Because I clearly remember you said it was Areeb and from it. Reeb?"

"Yeah whatever"

"Really? You don't feel anything strange? Okay listen. He used to wear a mask on his face like almost 24 hrs. Where is his mask now?" this time she gave lipped-sided smile, watching him scrupulously.

"Ehm" it was Rehaab standing at the door she twisted around in an instance like an abake and her smile vanished. There was a smirk now on her face.

"We were just talking about you" informed Rohaan.

"Really, I didn't know. I could be a subject of an important conversation" he now neared Zoha while staring at Rohaan. She felt her heart wrenching under her ribs.

"Well, no. You were not the subject we were just talking about random stuff, anyways it's not good to eavesdrop" Zoha rolled her eyes while moving a little away from him towards the suitcase.

"I just heard someone wanted to know about my mask" he fitted in his shoes as he tapped them a little on the floor.

"Nobody wants to know" Zoha immediately replied.

"But by the way... why you came here?"

"Oh yeah, Rohaan do you need any help?" he smiled shifting his gaze to Rohaan.

"Really, you wanna help someone?" she taunted.

"You've become good friends I guess" Rohaan interrupted shrugging his shoulders.

"Yes!"

"No!"
Both said simultaneously, yes was from Zoha and No was from Rehaab, Zoha stared at him and he shrugged his shoulders while whispering we've come way far from being friends. He winked at her. He was a little closer to her than Rohaan as he had reached the bathroom's door.