06

The door flung open and he entered; the dark shade on him, made her unable to see anything, she was just looking vaguely towards a silhouette entering in the room and she couldn't make it out, the true face of him was still blurred. He came closer and closer until he reached her cuffed up wrist, he unpinned her and she immediately reverted back her wrist, massaging it gently, she was quiet and he was quiet too as if certain stillness was slinging between them. The moon whispered into the room from the half lidded window and with it the cold, stiff air that had entangled her for so long that she had forgotten the feel of anything. He remained hovered for several minutes then he just wiped something from his eyes maybe the water sprinkles that were coming inside. He reached the window and for an instance he was halted while taking in the full moon, he was lost, in the whirlwind of thoughts he was having of the tornado of feelings, strangely captivating.

The artsy, chaotic waxing gibbous moon, scarred from many places, but always able to capture the captivator. The gleam in itself ample to move the neap-tides from afar without touching it, nobody ever discussed the magnetic gelidness of the moon's aura.

He shrugged his shoulder and shut down the window with a hitch and bolted it with a big lock, the glass on the window was unbreakable and he put the lock and keyed it. He shoved the key inside his pocket. He turned around to find her on her feet; she was shocked to find her limbs unbelievably thin and weak, she couldn't stand, she was on the bed for several days, her feet had forgotten their work.

She took a step carefully towards the bedside lamp and beside it the jug with half glass of water, she gulped it in, taking the support of the bedside table, the tenebrous room hid her shaking hands and legs, and she hadn't gone to the restroom as well since morning. She waded towards it just when she bumped into Rehab and she fell on the ground, stringently, he didn't look back he reached the fireplace lit it up and then he rushed out, his phone was ringing.

She cried in her heart, she was still wearing the same dress she had worn the first day. It was dusty and sweated; she saw a cupboard stretched from top to floor at the left-corner-most side. She reached it hoping for anything else to wear but as she slung the door it was empty inside. She checked the drawers there was nothing.

She was thinking that it wasn't a storehouse or something where someone would keep her captive then why she was there what would be their intention now it was a big question mark inside her head.

Before reaching the restroom again she heard him talking, the silence, flew even his whispering to her ear; she trudged towards the room's door and tried rotating the knob, it moved. She opened it slightly and then she tugged out her head, she saw his feet first and then she saw him moving in desperation she reverted her head slightly backward so that he'd not see her, then she erected her ears. Slow whisperings reached her ears.

"Dad, I told you a hundred times, I can't tell you where I'm! But trust me I'm going to fulfill our mission but I can't right now as you know about the political affairs running down in the whole country. The prime minister has to be elected and the security is highly alerted everywhere" there was a gruff in his voice.

"Hah, I know but you can at least tell me about your current location, I want you to be safe my dear son"

"I know how to protect myself more than you or anyone, shall I hang up now? Gotta do lot of work" he sighed while turning backward she hid herself. He didn't doubt.

"Alright goodbye" he hung up while shoving the phone back in his pocket he vanished down the corridor into a room. She sighed with relief but then something tickled in her mind, he didn't say anything about their location where were they, what was that place. She remotely went back towards her bed but a thought made her turn again.