11

The night was sprawling to the city or village she didn't know.

She was sitting quietly near the window, that had steel bars. It seemed like a cage. Though she was caged she knew.

He wasn't back till late, it wasn't like she was waiting for him, she reassured herself.

It wasn't complete silence in the aura,as she could hear train's voice as it screamed across the skies.

She knew she could tell she was at some people hushed place.

And she tried figuring out where he'd been gone or would he be back or not.
She knew she was safe atleast the door was locked from the outside.

She didn't eat anything, as there weren't any supplements available.

She could feel her stomach making voices.

But she tucked her head inside her lap and closed her eyes. In that sitting position. She couldn't go out of the room. Because she hated his cat.

She never liked cats, because she hated mean people and cats are always supposed to be the meanest at times.

She knew no one was going to help her, she was stuck for how long she didn't know, but slowly the fears were fading away.

Strangely she was out of the phobia she had about her kidnapping.

She had taken the shower the third time in the day and everytime she had worn the same dress, which was the only she had.

She had offered whole day's prayers. She just realized she had forgotten to pray for isha.

She stood up, she did ablution and then she took the cleaned corner and started praying.

Before doing Salam, she heard the door clutched open and someone had stumbled in.

Rehaab entered the corridor he had many shoppers in his hand. As he was passing by her room, he saw her sitting on the prayer mat, for a minute he continued staring at her from the back.

She was doing salam and the prayer was ended he knew he immediately moved away.

As soon as she finished praying she turned around but there wasn't anyone outside.

She knew he had been standing there but she held high her hand for praying.

"Allah, firstly I want to thank you. Thank you for taking care of me till now, but I don't know where I'll go from now on.

Please help me Ya Allah. I want to see my brother and Zunaira and taya and tayi, please take me back to them safely and take care of them as well" she gestured as she spread her hands over her face.

She made her way out of the room and she slowly approached the kitchen she the rattle of the crockery.

She was standing at his back and watching him quietly.

"Are you just going to stare? Do I have to remind you everytime of what you are? Come and help me" he said still chopping the vegetables he had brought.

She sighed as she reached the counter. She quietly picked up the chicken started washing its boneless pieces.

She saw him making dough till she was done with chicken she marinated it and they both were quietly doing their work, for a few times they both came across each other while cooking but both sneered at each other and passed by.

"Only because of you I'm unable to order pizza, ah I never imagined myself making one" he blamed her once again as he slid the cheese topped pizza into the oven.