04

He was holding her in both of his arms, her pallid face was dipped in his chest as he reached the room the bed was set with the drip beside he dropped her on the bed from a little higher position, she woke up with the hitch, but her mind and body were still numb, a small wince escaped her mouth, when a nurse, gave her the glucose drip.

"I've given her the medicine sir, she will be fine by tomorrow, but if you want I'll dress up the wounds, she'll feel better..." she said and he nodded still looking towards Zoha. His expressions were unwavering.

"I only want her alive the rest I don't care, if you do it or not..."

The room was heaped with webs all around, only a single bed lying aloof and two bulbs enlightening it, the dust was layered on the floor and it was one of those underground rooms of his underground world that was hidden quietly in the roots of Karachi city, slowly damaging it.

His man knocked at the door, he murmured yes, the person entered with a phone in his hand.

"I want this room to be cleaned by an hour!" he ordered while taking the mobile from his hand, he nodded abruptly, Rehaab took the phone and shambles off down the corridor.

"Yes dad" he muttered.

"What have you done? Don't you have any idea? Firstly you attacked them and then you stole their stuff, what has happened to you? Ain't you aware of the circumstances?" he was shouting on the other end. Rehaab put the phone a little away from his ear as he clenched his eyes, he sighed and then spoke.

"Relax dad, you can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs"

"Have you gone mad? Two wrongs don't make the right, still we had better options rather than this" he hissed.

"Dad, now listen, they refused to pay us right? Now I've got my payment you don't know for how much we can sell her? And as for attacking you know right I didn't kill anyone, never once in my life, so I did what I used to do and for God's sake don't tell me what's right or what's wrong, it's just the business and that's what I gotta do, alright?" he was tired up of every-time he'd have to answer and explain to his dad...

"But this is not right, when did we start selling girls? Are you out of your mind? Ask me I have a family I can't destroy another family..."

"Ah, really...? Then selling drugs, alcohol and the stuff we do, is that saving many lives? Please just take a deep breath and relax I'm not gonna do anything out of the box, it's our same old business but with more money" he smirked.

"Alright as you wish, not gonna interfere anymore..." his dad gave up.

"Thanks dad bye..." he impersonated the smile.

As soon as he turned backward one of his gang members were standing...

"Boss how come you're here already?" he asked...

"To check on you guys" for the first time Rehaab talked a bit lightly.

"Oh that's why" he animated the laughter to keep Rehaab's mood like this for a little longer.

"Now what about that new boy?" he asked reverting back to his old mood.

"Oh that, he is still in that room, come boss come, I'll show you..." he wagged his head and moved away from Rehaab's path.

"Oh is he?" Rehab smirked, the man got perplexed.

☆☆☆☆

"We're here to file a missing person's report..." Zoha's Taya was standing in the sordid police station, with a police man drinking tea behind the heaped desk with papers and registers.