16

She slowly opened the door and she saw the woman standing right in front of it.

She knew it was useless to ask her anything but it was already mid afternoon and she was hungry.

She had nothing to do as well. She was about to reach the kitchen when she heard her calling.

"Madam, the lunch is on the dining table please come and have something..." Zoha got astonished to see her behaving this goodly.

Zoha smiled inside her mouth.

"So what's in lunch?" she asked cocking her brows.

"Biryani..." she spoke a little afraid.

"What? I don't want to eat biryani you should have asked me before cooking" Zoha decided to took her revenge on her as she had hurt her a lot in the start and she remembered it clearly.

"Madam then what do you want to eat tell me please" Zoha smiled again as she saw her trying to please her.

"What's your name?" Zoha asked.

"I'm bano" she hesitated.

"Well Bano make pasta for me and I would like eat manchurian pasta..." Zoha ordered.

"Madam I don't how to cook that but I surely have a cooking book with me I'll see in it.." Bano got worried.

"Listen Bano, I can eat biryani too, if you answer my few questions I won't complain too I promise..." Zoha said.

"Okay okay madam" Bano nodded.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rehaab reached the hospital and saw his mother waiting for him.

"Mom what happened to dad?" he asked worriedly.

"I don't know beta, when I went to him he was unconscious... And I really don't know what happened. He has become fond of drinking, smoking and what not. I don't know beta, I'm just so worried, I already asked them for the best doctors to treat him but you go and emphasize a bit yourself as well" she said as she took his hand in hers.

His jawline tightened as he made his way to the counter but before reaching Suhaina came forward and hugged him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Don't worry he'll be fine, he'll be discharged soon, I'm feeling so sorry..." she started crying and Rehaab got perplexed he pushed her lightly away from him.

"It's okay Suhaina get a hold of yourself, I'm fine and I'm going to the doctors, Mom is in the waiting area you go there please..." he said as he past by her and she stared at him from behind.

She walked towards the waiting area as well.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Okay so I want to know about a few things and if you answer me honestly then I won't complain about you to him..." Zoha animated the smile and Bano nodded abruptly.

"Do you have a mobile?" Zoha asked.

"Nah I don't, none of us have and this house doesn't have any landline either..." she replied.

"Ah!" Zoha muttered.

"Alright, so why are you working for him? I mean you could be doing nursing at any hospital, you know a better option, a less terrorizing option?" Zoha prompted her brows.

"Madam this is the best option I have, I feel lucky to be working for boss, please I don't want to loose this job" Bano pleaded and Zoha shook her head in disbelief.

"Do you know which street we're living on? I mean do you even know this city?" Zoha asked again, her all the other queries were left un answered.

"Madam yes it's karachi city and I don't know about this street or place" Zoha sighed deeply as she thanked God in her heart.

"Okay, alright. I'm going to eat lunch now. Thanks for your time" Zoha stood up smiling from ear to ear after months of being caged she had finally seen a ray of hope.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rehaab was sitting with his head resting against the wall and his eyes closed.

The only face that was revolving in his mind was of Zoha and he wanted to get it off of his mind.

He received a call from the guard he picked it up.

"Boss, everything is fine here. It's just Bano told me that madam was asking questions about outside" Rehaab smiled at this and then he immediately cleared his throat as he spoke.

"I'll be back by tomorrow take good care of her, you'll get what I promised you" he said.

"Boss you're so kind. Okay I'll take care of her with my life" he was happy on the other end.

"Don't worry your daughter will study" Rehaab reassured him as he hung up.

His perplexion was gone now as he saw doctor coming towards him he stood up and reached him.

"How is my dad?" Rehaab asked him.

"He is not in good condition pray for his health, he may survive this attack but his body might be paralysed after it..." doctor said as he tapped on his shoulder. Rehaab was stunned.

His father who was as strict as any rock. Who was always there beating him up and running his world the way he wanted was now unable to even speak by his own will. Fate was strange Rehaab thought...

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Bano can you open this door? Do you have the keys?" Zoha asked standing in front of the room she has seen mostly locked.

"Nah madam I don't have. Boss have it with him always" she told her.

"What's inside?" it was her next question..

"It's something that only he knows about" Bano excused herself as she walked away and Zoha wondered what could be inside...