28

The plane left the surface of karachi and as it reached the land of turkey. Zoha felt a spark in her heart.

It was surreal that an old childhood dream came back to her with an interpretation, she felt Happy. Lost. Calm.

A cab was waiting for her and Rohaan, they hopped on the cab. And as it started running on the streets, Zoha's eyes were beholding a beautiful memory. She heaved a sigh of relief, finally she was away from that aura of memories and pain, but was she actually away from Rehaab now? What would he think when he'd find out she is gone. She shrugged her head on the thought of him as she asked.

"Bhai, I know it's too late to ask, but is it really okay to go to her house?"

"It's totally fine trust me she invited me wholeheartedly, these turkish people are very welcoming"

Then her worries flew, istanbul took them off into it's air with a flash. Though belonging to a rich family, still she never travelled, mostly because of Taya's expenses, she didn't want to waste his money on herself.

The car entered the round boundary of a house into it's porch it was a way bigger house than she had imagined. She saw a gatekeeper opening the main-gates.

"Woah!" it left her mouth seeing a white caped house, shimmering in the moonlight, it was night when they have had landed.

There was blue car already parked in the porch. She looked at it and then she glanced at the people leaving the car, a man in black, his back facing her, a woman seemingly older with short hair falling on her shoulders. Wearing a skirt and a white top over it...

Rohaan was looking for the luggage as it was being pulled off the cab's trunk, Zoha took a few steps towards the door as she saw. The man bowing a little to kiss the hands of the seemingly older woman.

"Salam, Hanımefendi (for a female who is older, or for respect in turkey) " The woman smiled sheepishly as she was so happy by his gesture then she replied

"Welcome Oğlum (for a boy younger than you)" He then climbed the few steps and entered the house as if he was familiar with it.

While the woman stopped at the door and hugged the other woman who was most probably Aunt Zahra to her.

Zahra couldn't understand if she should just go and meet her or if she should wait outside, just when she saw her coming towards her. Her feet were trembling, she knew the woman was Pakistani, still she was worried about the traditions and rituals of the new place.

There was wide smile spread on Aunt Zahra's lips and as her scarf was tied on the back of her neck she seemed to be very pleased to see her. Zoha's little uncomfortable feeling was lost with her gesture. She turned around to say to the woman.

"Sister you go inside I'll be coming shortly" she smiled and then she turned again towards Zoha.

"Assalam o alaikum, ma shaa Allah, ma shaa Allah, as pretty as in the picture, come dear, come I'll show you your rooms..." Zoha smiled and replied to her Salam. She motioned towards the servants holding their bags to keep it in the room she was taking them to.

Rohaan greeted her as well.

They were following her into a long garden spread on many yards, with cobblestone boundary and fountain in the middle of it.

Then they reached a guest house. She allotted one room to her and second room to Rohaan.

"If you need anything Sofie is here and she will give you, she understands English so there's no need to worry, also after freshening up, join us for dinner Sofie will show you the way to the dining hall. I'm so glad to meet you. Especially you Zoha.." Zoha looked at her in an astonished way. Why would she be so glad to meet her, when hasn't even seen her once in her life.