23

Hi, firstly I deeply apologize for such a late update but I've a reason for it and that's my wattpad is corrupted and it's still not working I hope this chapter reaches you if yours is working and Idk if anyone of you would still be interested in reading it tho but I'm so glad if you are! :') don't forget to vote dearies!

****

Zoha was resting in her room when she heard a knock and then reentered Zunaira.

"Zoha yaar, c'mon don't get stuck in the bedroom forever. Let's have spme fun!" Zunaira said jovially.

"I'm not in a mood!" Zoha replied.

"But we're going shopping even if you're not in a mood" told Zunaira and then she went towards the cupboard to haul a dress for her.

"Alright then if you wish so!" Zoha stood up straightening her shirt.

"Zuni, let me ask this thing, who was the stranger boy that was in the room before I came down?" Zoha asked.

"Whom are you talking about? I don't think there was any stranger in the room except for those sulky and pot-belly police officers" Zunaira chuckled as her struggle was finally ended and she handed Zoha a lavender colored kurti and trousers.

Zoha rolled her eyes as Zunaira shoved her into the dressing the room.

"Zuni there's no need for this, I'm totally fine trust me" she protested in a wearied way.

"Yeah we know, now hurry up! Rohaan is waiting for us downstairs" ordered Zuni as she left the room and Zoha sighed closing the dressing room's door.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

As Rehaab descended, his mother motioned him to sit beside her. He wasn't confortable so he sat on a separate couch all alone.

Rehaab's gaze was fixed on the ground his lightly wet hair strands were falling on his forehead.

"So Rehaab, what is your favourite location for travelling?" Suhaina's mother asked him and his glance first met Suhaina and he found her coyly smiling he then looked at her and replied.

"Well, I don't get enough time to travel, in fact I spend hardly few hours with my family so travelling is inpossible with this schedule" he noticed their expressions dropping down a mile.

"Bhai why are you lying you're most of the time with us!" his sister interrupted she was way more cautious when it came to her in laws.

"Yeah since our dad died but don't worry I won't show my face from tomorrow, there's a burden of whole business anyways I'll be going out in a few months" he informed.

"Out? To where?" he felt Suhaina's eyes perking up and he was noticing there was something cooking hidden from his eyes between his family and them.

"Well, I'm leaving this country. I'll be going to London as soon as I'll get my visa" he informed thinking they'd restrain from their any kind of hidden plans after listening about it.

"Wow! That's great!" he was shocked to see them gladly exchanging quick glances.

He wanted to hit his head.

"Well, you know that's a great news, our Suhaina wanted to see London since forever but neither Saqib got holidays to fulfil her desire and nor were our hearts able to let her travel alone, but see the problem is solved" Rehaab sprung on his feet immediately as he received a text in his phone ignoring their statement.

"Sorry but I gotta go now" he informed them as he made his way out and he was quite surprised before leaving witnessing strangely happy faces in the drawing room he thought it was weird as he shrugged his shoulders.