10

Hi lovelies, please leave your comments to let me know about your thoughts! Also vote to show your support please, it takes a nano second to press the star button but it'd mean alot to me :)

****

She winked two times just when he rolled his eyes, he cleared his throat as he stood up and the shopper fell from his hand.

"Eat it! I want you alive no matter what" he frowned.

"And yeah in a few minutes my people will be coming to pick us up" he informed as he went towards the water, he sat cross legged.

She picked up the shopper quietly and as she opened it her mouth watered. She had always planned to eat fish on the damp riverside with the wide sky ahead only she hadn't wished it to be this way.

She started eating like a hungry lion. She didn't care as there was no one around and his back was towards her as well.

He looked backward and a smiled ripped across his lips. He then whipped away his gaze.

After she finished eating, she realized she had started feeling comfortable around him. She didn't like the thought. She shrugged it off her shoulders that ached with the movement, all the pain was remembered again.

She went towards the water washed off her hands and sat just on the lower side than him; she hugged her legs to her chest.

"Beautiful" she heard him say and as she followed his gaze, it was on the other side of the river many blue birds pecking something from the narrow riverside. They were so in motion, continuously fluttering away and then coming back, so full aware of the two of them.

She heard the roaring kind of voice a jeep. As she turned around she found a jeep with a driver and as Rehaab took the keys from the driver he motioned her to follow and sit next to him.

She didn't know where they were heading to, but besides following him she had no other option, the blacked out mirrors of the jeep made her unable of capturing anything around her.

He was driving slowly and she could feel the rutty road under the wheels, she was sitting on the back passenger seat, with batty occupying the most of it and he was glancing at her after every few moments.

After many hours the jeep stopped and she woke up, she didn't realize she had fallen asleep.

He got off and opened her door as she stepped out; the darkness was in the aura. A dim house was waiting for her. It had small rooms with cobwebs all around.

She started sneezing just when he brought a water bottle and a glass, she drank it and then before she would even sit she asked.

"Where are we? Who are you and what do you want!" she sounded loud.

"Shh, don't scream or else I know very well how to shut you up!" he said stepping closer.

"Goddamn what the fuck you want from me?" she out-cried.

"Hah, you're too loud I guess I'll have to tie you up again, but just for your information there ain't anybody around so your screaming is of no use"

"Why have you kidnapped me? Who the hell you guys are!" she hollered again as the tears started trickling down her cheeks.

"I want to go to my brother, to my family please leave me, please!" it was the first time she had pleaded. She had given up finally.

"Why don't you understand, when I'm asking you to lower your voice!" he almost jumped at her, he got so close, his blue eyes were red now.