37

He shot him and watched as the bullet penetrated through a small hole in the mass all the way into the chair at the back. The man slumped backward in his chair, with one jerk his back and the chair flattened on the floor, blood seeping out, reddening the check floor, even in the dark as it shone in crimson.

"He never fails to inspire us" a person in the black jacket and rumaal (handkerchief) wrapped finely around his face whispered to the other person and he nodded...

The fallen chair and his shirt showered in blood. Everything was revolving in Rehaab's mind. He was the same person standing in front of him now...

The very person he thought would never stand on his feet again, but he was proved wrong...

"Ah, same situation different places what a luck!" he gritted his yellowish teeth with a tinge of black in between while coming closer to Rehaab.

He put gun's nozzle under Rehaab's chin just when Zoha made silent noises. He smiled wide.

"Nah, sorry, the situation is a bit different now, you have had my one life only to punish, I have got your two lives to take my revenge simultaneously" he laughed victoriously...

Rehaab soothed Zoha with his eyes they both couldn't speak, as he reached Zoha now, Rehaab sat quietly pretending to be calm, without hissing .... he though rolled in a big amount of saliva through his neck... Rehaab had a hidden blade with him inside his shirt's cuffs, he was quietly rubbing it across the rope.

He put gun's nozzle on her head, but before pressing the trigger he waited for a second. Then he laughed and came towards Rehaab snatching his blade and scratching his fingers with it.

"Don't try to act smartly Rehaab Ahmed!" he spat taking his name on Rehaab's shirt.

"You were right chotay (boy)! bring the chains!" he screamed while his eyes flooded with red, his dark eyelids and wrenched face, with three big moles all spoke of his hatred....

The boy came in with chains slinging off his shoulders, Rehaab saw him he was one of his own gang members...

He shackled him up in chains of steel while screeching at his arms with blade... Two fine lines of blood formed on his hands and it started dripping on the floor.

Zoha eyes were stretched open. She could feel the pain that Rehaab hid with a peaceful face. The sweat on his forehead was visible in u shaped droplets resting on his skin.

He then laughed again.

So many of them were Rehaab's own people. Rehaab had trusted them, seeing them now against himself, pricked him from inside.

The man reached Zoha and grasped her hair her hijab was torn off already... While the other man hit Rehaab on the head.

"Wake up Rehaab you've got work to finish!" His dad's voice ripped off sleep from his eyes.

He jumped off the bench he was sleeping on a while ago in the middle of the park. The moon was brightened to its core. Little Rehaab was running towards the line of trees. Hastened to where he didn't know... He was just panting and running, more panting and running. Through the bushes he reached a tree house climbed on it and shut the door. Clasped on the catcher. Moon beam was entering through the window and was falling on the only spot, his paints were scattered, spread on floor, splashed on the canvas like a broken water fountain, a picture of a hand calling out in the middle of a vague painted black.

He didn't remember seeing his father while coming here, he must have heard his voice in his dream... He had seen him as his father since when he didn't know. But he had considered him as his father...

Rehaab never came to know how he had arrived at the place he was just now... Gloom, forest and tree house, the last thing he remembered was getting caught by a few people on his way to back home a few years back. And since then this new home and father was all he knew and remembered...

His this father had a lot of money and he didn't exactly remembered how he had met him and made him his father... He suddenly looked at his painting. He felt as if the hand was held by someone, he felt as if the hand that was calling out in the painting was his and the hand that had caught it was of his father... His father was the one who had protected him and gave him this new luxurious life only at the cost of him helping his father in his business... The layers were getting dark, the waves of dream were getting spookier and then he opened his eyes.

He tasted blood in his mouth and saw Zoha with her neck resting to her side, she seemed fainted as well, he saw as her hair were sticking to her face.. Pain scruited down his head...

He never told Zoha about this, he hadn't told anyone about his father, about the family that he lived in, he never let anyone know that they weren't his own family members...

Even Zahra didn't know that Rehaab wasn't her sister's own child. She was in turkey she had got married first and since then she was living in turkey, she hadn't even attended her sister's wedding, she wasn't there at her kids' births and thus unaware of this all.

Rehaab looked around with heavy head for the first time they were all alone, no one was there. Only a few mosquitoes that were enjoying the overflowed blood of them... He pushed his chair towards her. It took almost all of his power and hurt in his ribs like they were cracking.

The screeching of his chair echoed as it struck the silence flung walls and room. He chewed his lips under the cloth that was stuffed in his mouth... He neared her and touched her feet with his own feet. She was finally woken up after his so many attempts.

She looked into his eyes they were surrounded by bloodlines, going all the way to his neck..

Her eyes were teary, he soothed her from a far nodding no...

This was it he knew, he wanted to get out, he didn't want to see those tears anymore...

Just when they heard foot steps approaching Rehaab tried to go backward when his chair fell on the backside... His hands were now hurting more under his own weight and of chair's... A door was opened....

****
Sorry so sorry for an extremely late update and a short, don't forget to vote comment and share with your friends❤️

Xoxo!