36

Rehaab scrupulously contracted his eyes and slowly stepped forward he took out cans brimmed with flammable-oil and started spilling the oil everywhere... He had come to burn down the place where he had grown up, there were many memories of witnessing murder and getting beaten up by his father, but he believed that no tragedy can justify the human behaviour, so he never showed it's effects to anybody.

He remembered when he was once punished here and wasn't allowed to leave and he had started scrubbing at the drums placed uselessly before him and had made the tree, it was still scribbled on one of the drums but he didn't care. He just wanted to end, exactly what he never knew..

He then took out the lighter again he knew in an instant all would blow up and he had to be quick. He didn't lit it...

He reached one of the tunnels he knew that opened in another lane and he got out from it, dropping a little of oil from all the way of the middle tunnel to the ladder... He knew someone was there but he was sure now that someone was alone and not there with the intention of killing him he pretended being unaware even though he was right underneath the lid when it was being closed, he knew someone was keeping an eye.

There was a shadow lurking in the dark behind a house and Rehaab had felt the crunching of leaves under his feet, he knew where exactly he was..

Rehaab took off his hoodie and dropped it in the tunnel and then his mask and then he lit the lighter and dropped it into the tunnel, he immediately put the lid of the tunnel down.

The only tunnel he wanted to destroy exploded with a big blast... Houses got lighten up and people started coming out... In night dresses with sunken eyes. Rehaab was standing at a little distance but he still hadn't left the place... A hustle was formed fire-brigade had arrived, sirens were screaming through out the lane, people's chattering and roaring was high in the air..

Journalists had started gossiping and investigating, while Rehaab was blankly staring at the broken road and the fire inside...

A thick roll of smoke soared high in the air, the sky was a little muddy now...

"It seems one of the terrorists' attack, every now and then things are happening, but we'll see what will police have to say about this one" one of the girls spoke before her camera...

Rehaab was quitely staring at the fuss as if he wasn't there... He knew what he did would just increase his enemies but he had to do it, sooner or  later...

A lot of people were coughing hard and even striking him but he stood there like a solid rock, he didn't know if it was the smoke that made his eyes teary or if it was the guilt or any other emotion that he didn't know of....

He started walking slowly he was still aware that he would be attacked and he shouldn't go alone, but still he kept walking until he entered his own house's lane... There was no one at home and he didn't want to go inside, he was thinking but going to Zoha's place wasn't a good idea either...

He was heavy hearted as he opened the door and entered.

He turned on the lights a sadness dipped and a deep asleep house was awaken again... He reached his room. He was missing batty he had left her at his guard's place... But more than anything and anyone he was missing Zoha... He quietly peeked out from the window a man was hiding behind the tree. Rehaab wasn't sure why he was being watched and by whom... But he must confront with the person as soon as possible he knew...

He lied on the bed staring at the ceiling... He realized he hadn't offered prayer...

He did wuzu... Then he prayed...

After praying.. He closed his eyes tightly she appeared on the screen of his eye his hands were high in the air but he wasn't asking, he wasn't saying a word. But smiling. There were tears of missing someone gleaming in his eyes.