01

Alright, alright guys so here's a completely new story... I've and will be putting in alot of efforts so kindly read it and give it your votes, it'd mean alot.... :)

Rehab Ahmed/ Zoha

He shot him and watched as the bullet penetrated through a small hole in the mass all the way into the chair at the back. The man slumped backward in his chair, with one jerk his back and the chair flattened on the floor, blood seeping out, reddening the check floor, even in the dark as it shone in crimson.

"He never fails to inspire us" a person in the black jacket and rumaal (handkerchief) wrapped finely around his face whispered to the other person and he nodded.

A few men ran towards the victim and held him up and moved him away from his gaze.

The man was draped in black hood and a cap beneath the hood, with his face still turned over toward the seat now empty with blood showered around.

"Boss! Big boss is on call" one of the men informed him. He turned around and his face was still in dark because of the dim lights in the common room only an incandescent bulb dangling in the middle of the roof between them and him. He took the phone from the man's hand.

"Yes dad" he said while wiping his hands with a gun cleaner lubricant on a white cloth to remove gun powder from his hands and then he wiped the gun to remove the finger prints and threw it in the cobalt blue bin behind.

"Rehaab, if you're done with work today come home, tomorrow your sister's future in laws are coming, come to Islamabad you know it's essential" his father ordered on the other end, he came closer to the bulb and his facial features glowed in the soft golden light spray. His deep-set blue eyes were looking black as they reflected a shade of displeasure. His straight nose and lips always complemented the hair in his slighter non-shaved strict jawline.

He clenched his eyes and then opened them, heaving a sigh he replied.

"I'll see" he hung up the call and then he scooted a chair and sat on it, looking into his phone.

"Boss?" a man said from behind he turned his face and hissed.

"What now?"

"Can I come closer?" he asked in a low voice, a trembling voice. Rehaab nodded.

"Boss that boy is new, his name is Rayyan, your father I-I mean big boss hired him yesterday I've briefed him about the business' requirements, he has done a few street crimes before like snatching, but he is poor so he has never held a gun before. But big boss wanted you to take his tests and give him his position" he stuttered a few times.

"Hmm" he muttered while typing on his phone.

"Take him to our interrogating room, I'll come back the day after tomorrow till then only one time meal, got it? I'm going now and ask Bilal to book my tickets of tonight, you know tonight means tonight" he said pushing away the chair and sliding his phone back in his pants' pocket.

"O-ok-ok" he nodded abruptly as he left Rehaab's way.

He walked into the left side's tunnel. There were three different steel tunnels leading to this common room with checked floor. Rehab walked out from it and at the end a ladder was laid downward, he pulled it more down and ascended till he reached the big round steel head, he pushed it open. It was a dark room of a vintage house he opened the main door and the massive sunshine hit his eye balls he blinked a few times and then walked out into the crowd.

The man walked towards the boy and hitched him from his hand and dragged him towards one of the gloomiest room a rat scurried out when he pushed open the door a loose fan was hanging from the roof and a chair was in the middle, just a single bulb hanging at one corner.

"Where-where are you leaving me? What is this place?" the boy stuttered.

"This is boss' playing room, wanna join our crew? you'll know about it the day after tomorrow" he smirked as he pushed the boy inside and closed the door leaving a big roar across the empty tunnels on each side.

✩✩✩✩✩

"Beautiful isn't it Zuni?" her eyes gleamed while looking at the painting.

"I don't know Zoha, what's beautiful in it, I'm telling you these artists they ain't got any talent, they just spill paint whichever way they like and sell it for millions for such a crap" Zunaira made a face.

"Oh shut up, you don't know. Specially this one, I feel like this one is telling something as if there's a hidden story in these patterns" she pointed her finger and from afar she traced the lines of hues forming a big vase with the small and big free lines.

"Oh God, let's get out of here yaar, I'm already so bored, only because of you I've left the dholki and i'm standing here at this creepy place" Zunaira insisted.

"We have... You go I'm coming out in few minutes please, acha you go buy coffee for us from the front store I'll be out till then..." she pleaded and Zunaira shook her head and went away.

Zoha got lost into the painting again. Her big brown eyes and cherry cheeks curled up in a smile as she read a small sign in the end reading RA. She repeated it.

"I knew this painting would be of him/her as well" she muttered as she felt someone's presence at her back.

"You know Zuni I was thinking whom..." she turned around in excitement but got astonished as she found a man in black hood and cap standing just behind her, at a distance of few steps but he wasn't looking at her. She got embarrassed as she thought of him as Zunaira, she excused him and came out in rush, she turned around to glance at him for the last time, but he wasn't looking at her, he was quietly glancing at the painting. The lady on the door checked her again

"Oh God you did check me before" She hissed.

"Security reasons ma'am it's not any ordinary gallery you must know about it" the lady smirked. when she let Zoha go she rushed out and found Zunaira standing on the other side of the road.

She was feeling so ashamed that she wanted to hide somewhere a lot of negative thoughts rolled into her mind like he must be thinking she is crazy and she started talking to a stranger this frankly suddenly but she had said Zuni which clearly meant she misunderstood and maybe he didn't notice but she prayed that he'd never see her again she decided to skip few days because if he'd be a regular visitor she didn't want any other encounter with him. Zunaira had reached her.

"Wow girl I'm impressed you're out right on time" she taunted while handing her the latte.

"Chill this is for the first and last time" she rolled her eyes.

"Ah, I'm gonna miss you yaar, I still can't believe this our last week together"

"Stop it Zuni, leave these lines for the airport, and please find good ones, I'm going to London, I'm not dying or something, we'll vid chat daily" she shrugged her shoulders while putting on the seat belts.

"Still you're not my cousin only you're my sister" Zunaira blinked her eyes.

"You know you don't look cute, you ain't got puppy eyes like me" Zoha winked. Zunaira shook her head while putting the life in the engine.

The car stopped in front of a big mansion adorned all over with fairy lights and the guard opened the door... as soon as they entered the house they heard loud voices of girls singing songs in the middle of the room, they both laughed and putting their bags on the sofa they both joined them...