42

My dear readers,
I am so blessed to have you all. Please forgive me for delays.
Regards
Ayesha

Happy reading!

Breaking the news of their already done Nikkah seemed more difficult to Zoha than Rehaab. And so without thinking any further he barged into the newly wed couple's room, though he had knocked and asked for their permission.

"What's up Rehaab?" Asked Rohaan seeing his expressionless face.

"I want to tell you something very important" just then Zoha entered, she was shivering a little but she had to face it one day she knew and while Rehaab was there she felt

"Allah reham karay!" Zuni said in a low whisper, she was looking at Zoha for confrontation but Zoha kept silent.

"Speak up already!"

"Rohaan, I did nikkah with Zoha" Rehaab broke it finally, while Rohaan's face went pale.

"WHAT, WHEN? HOW? Why?" Rohaan asked in a single breath.

"I'll tell you the whole story, but you have to listen to me calmly..."

"Zoha? Is he saying the truth?" Rohaan asked Zoha carrying a great shock in his eyes. She nodded her head a little yes.

"I can't believe this!" He seemed tired out of utter stress.

"Zoha is not guilty of anything, it was me since the beginning, I'd like you to talk to me  in private please Rohaan, now I wanna tell you everything" Rehaab asked politely.

Rohaan stood up and with one blow struck his fist to Rehaab's face, his nose started bleeding, Rehaab felt his head spinning... he was expecting a sudden violent reaction but he clearly didn't think about the fist blow.

"You two go out, leave us alone" Rohaan asked Zoha and Zunaira and they both quietly moved out, before going Zoha had given a sympathetic glance to Rehaab but he had assured her of handling the situation...

⭐⭐⭐⭐

After half and hour they both came out and Rehaab didn't look at Zoha, he went out of the house looking straight, but she could see his eyes were teary like that when his father had died like that when he was extremely sad and Rohaan had glared at Zoha a little then he reached the water dispenser, poured a glass of water, drank it and went back to his room, Zunaira also followed him inside. Zoha looked at the pearl ring gleaming on her ring finger.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

It was two weeks after that when Zoha heard the doorbell, she saw the guard opening the door and then she saw a brown envelope in his hand.

He entered and Zoha took it from him as he had said it was for her.

She immediately ripped off the envelope and found divorce papers in it. Her head started spinning, it had been two weeks since she had last seen him, since then she had been praying for his well being for his return, Rohaan had taken Zunaira to the honeymoon trip right next day he talked to Rehaab and since then she was unable to talk to Rehaab, when he had gone away, Zoha had a doubt but she didn't think like that, and after the complete cut off from Rehaab in the past few days, her instincts were warning her. She immediately reread the papers, her shock was still visible from her teary eyes. She looked at the papers thrice, the wave of unbelievability whirling in her whole body. How could Rehaab ask her for divorce when he loved her the most? What would have happened that day.

Rohaan was returning at night and she knew. She immediately wiped her tears and ascended the stairs to reach her room.

⭐⭐⭐⭐