40

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends ❤️ also follow me up on Instagram @she.and.her.lilies,
I'm sometimes active there lol.

Room was enlightened with a little lamp set at one corner and the sunshine entering from the opened window, she was sitting on the bed's edge bowed forward tying up her shoelace, her white abaya was falling down on the floor, she propped up her head and looked at the clock. 4.30 pm. She hurriedly stood up though she knew the exhibition was at 5. But she didn't want to get late, she had never been late to such events.

She hanged her purse on her shoulder. Looked at herself in the mirror for the last time, her plain face with no makeup, she always loved to get dressed up as long as she remembered but it has been one month since he left her. After giving her so much hope, after barging into her life forcefully he had left without informing? ... She shrugged the pool of thoughts roaming her mind and descended the stairs as expected Zuni was getting ready standing in front of the mirror. When she saw her descending. She offered her the lipstick she was putting on saying.

"Zoha comes on, at least put this lipstick on Yar, you don't look like you're in the 20s anymore you look like as if you have grown up so fast girl."

"Zuni, you know I'm not gonna put it on, no matter how much you criticize me" She rolled her eyes and jolted Zuni's shoulder.

"I'll wait five minutes maximum if you don't come out then I will ask the driver to take me alone" Zoha winked at her and Zuni glared at her.

"Ugh! Why you still so bossy? I'm your soon to be bhabhi! Remember?" She objected.

But Zoha had left the tv lounge, Zunaira immediately put her makeup back in the pouch...

"I was even getting ready in the lounge for you! Ufh!" She complained and then immediately left the lounge room behind her.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

As the car stopped at the door of the art gallery. Zoha stepped out of the car. The open sign was hanging in the middle of the glass door...

"Zoha, wait... There's still 15mins left until 5 o'clock, let's eat ice cream yar please" Requested Zunaira making puppy eyes...

Zoha first glared at her then she rolled her eyes as just across the gallery there was a small Ice cream parlor.

"I'll take butterscotch and you?" Asked Zoha while they were now standing at the reception.

"I want strawberry ice cream"

"One butterscotch please" a hand came forward when Zoha was fumbling for money in her purse.

She wouldn't have noticed if not for the perfume that she was so used to of. It was Rehaab standing right beside her, ignoring them both as if they didn't exist.

Zunaira had seen him as well, she didn't know exactly what had happened between him and Rohaan all she knew was that he had stopped coming to their house and it has been one month now.

She didn't do salam or anything, he took his ice cream first and left the parlor.

Zoha was stunned, she thought he was grounded again as he used to, she thought maybe he had left Pakistan, but now he was there right beside her and then he was gone again...

"Um, Zoha, I know I shouldn't mention him, but he was Rehaab Ahmed right? Just now a moment ago? Standing beside us?"

"Yeah" Zoha rolled her eyes. As they both were now sitting at one corner table.

He didn't even look at me. What has happened? Why he pretended as if I don't exist?

"Hello? I'm talking to you" Zunaira waved her hand in front of Zoha who was still lost in thoughts.