27

"Rehaab is it true?" Suhaina asked him the moment he entered the hall, wedding lights and flowers adorned every nook and corner of the hall. A fragrance of roses was spread.

"What Suhaina?" he stopped for a moment...

"That you're going to turkey with aunty tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but you seem very displeased"

"No, it's like, you could have told me, we have a good relation, I mean you won't even tell me about your plans now"

"Sorry? Did I share before?"

"Yeah you have always told me"

"Like when?"

"Like you told me about your sister's and my brother's wedding's sudden plan"

"Suhaina, that's obvious I told about it to everyone, even that waiter knows that my sister's wedding is taking place" he smiled politely as he moved away.

"What's with him, huh, am I not looking pretty?" she turned around to look at herself in the mirror which was just behind her, her glance lingered in Rehaab who was holding a serving tray now and wearing a mask while moving towards the girl wrapped up in golden hijab and a peach pink dress was sojourning on the ground. He reached her bowed slightly.

"Would you like a drink mam?"

Suhaina's jaw dropped down. Zoha picked up a soft drink and didn't look at him.

What's this! Oh gosh, am I halucinating? She thought.

She reached her as she spoke.

"Excuse me can I sit here?"

"Yeah sure, it's empty anyways"

"Thanks" as she sat, she was glaring at Zoha from head to toe.

"Are you kidding Zuni, I didn't know for real?" Zoha continued

"Yeah look" Zoha followed Zunaira's gaze and Suhaina followed hers to Rehaab...

"From which side you're?" asked Suhaina interrepting them.

"Bride's"

"Oh I'm groom's sister by the way, Suhaina"

"Zunaira and Zoha" they both smiled.

"Zoha you wait here I am going to see mama" Zunaira stood up to leave.

Zoha picked up her phone. She was scrolling through the images of istanbul that her favourite blogger had posted on instagram.

"So what do you do Zoha?"

"Nothing actually, I've done my intermediate and that's all"

"Really but why you didn't study further?"

"It's a long story, will tell you someday" Zoha knew she wasn't going to meet her again.

"Sure..."

"But what's your relation with bride?"
"Not a relation I was invited by Reeb, he's my brother's friend and bride's.."

"Brother, I know" Suhaina completed.

But what's your relation with Reeb, huh, is she actually calling him Reeb?
She asked herself in her mind.
Don't worry I'll soon find that out...

"Suhaina, come to stage it's time for rituals" Suhaina almost jumoed on her feet after seeing Rehaab standing in front of them. She felt honoured to be called by him.

"Coming Reeb" she battered her eyelashes and Rehaab looked at her astonished. Then he sighed with relief.

"Why don't you come too?"