25

This chap is dedicated to @airamalik123 and @sanaarsh thank you for voting :')
Also I uploaded a one shot, a very short story "painted doorknobs" if you guys are interested please read it too and please vote.
Xoxo
****

"In the valley of love,we'd lay down on the carpet of flowers" a voice was humming slowly, she started following it. The dark aura was glimmering with flowers as if they were sprinkled on with neon. Outspreaded sky above and she was barefoot. Walking in a haze. Not knowing the place. Around was hushed valley and a boy's voice coming from the other end if there was any end to the outspreaded flowerbeds.

She slowly followed, scarcely as she walked on the ground. And suddenly there was no ground she was about to fall free, she didn't realise when it ended. When the earth slipped off from underneath her toes. A faded scream left her lips but someone immediately held her hand. She was hitched upward the man's hand were firm and as she looked at him suddenly he was down and she was the one holding his hand to save him from falling....

She hitched open her eyes. Her room's fan was quietly revolving on the roof.
She sat up. Checked time on her phone it was past midnight. She decided to pray tahajjud. She stood up to make wudu. Something in the dream made her feel good.

She felt fresh and happy. It was one of the nights when she had woken up and felt blessed for something she didn't know what exactly.

She spread the prayer mat and prayed. It was a time when the world would be slept and she would be alone talking to Allah.

The house still dipped in darkness. She held up her hands and prayed.

"Ya Allah, there are things out there that I don't know about. I don't know what's going to happen to me but I know that You'll save me like always. Please ya Allah make things easier for me. And don't put me in trials, I'm not capable of them" then she continued praying for so long she didn't realise until she heard azaan of fajar.

She prayed and then slept again...

*****

It was the time when he used to be occupied during late midnight hours. But today he didn't leave home. He was uncannily sleeping and then he woke up it was around 5 in the night. He listened to azaan coming in from a faraway masjid. (Mosque)

He had only prayed a few times when he was used to be with his grandmother except for that when she died he slowly got so busy that he stopped praying. He never had time for praying. His phone rang all the time, no matter at which place he was. But he made himself used to of it, he didn't have any other option rather than giving in to his father's commands but now when he was gone, he used to miss him too and he was slowly realizing alot of things. But he was the man who was though stuck in the humdrum and hustle he never let it shudder his soul. And slowly he became one of those who doesn't let others in easily. And that girl was the first one to break the stiffed core formed on his heart that after his cat.

He remembered when Zoha first prayed in front him, when he was sneaking a glance at her. He remembered her peaceful face all the time.

He went to the washroom, did wudu (ablution) he came out with water dropping off his body parts.

He spread the prayer mat. He took his hands high in air and said takbeer, (Allahu akbar). It was the time when world was quiet he had never felt the same before, his inner world has always been a humdrum, he didn't know about the tranquility of silence of inner world.

He did sajda and then it was the first time for him after growing up and being an adult.

He prayed after doing salam. After talking to his lord for the first time he prayed. And he didn't realize when his tongue started begging, begging for something so close to his heart yet so far from him.
"I don't want to lose her O Allah!" He prayed on until morning...