18

"What's the mission you're speaking of?" Rehaab asked.

"I mean that smugling mission boss" he got perplexed on the other end when Rehaab threw the half lit cigarette on the ground and as he crunched it under his foot.

"Have I ever told you or anyone else about my any mission, ever before?" he cocked his brows...

"Boss, sorry, sorry. I meant.. I thought" he stammered on the other end.

"You thought? You meant?" Rehaab's voice with gruff was back.

"I mean isn't it why you married her to export her out easily" he spoke with a lot of effort.

And Rehaab hung up the call. He was still coughing. When the guard on the door reached him.

"What's the need to smoke when you can't take it beta" he spoke politely as he approached Rehaab.

His eyes were red because of the infusion of nicotine in his lungs as he turned around to face him.

"It's not necessary to have all the bad habits, you've already got your image in everyone's eyes" he told him as he sat beside Rehaab on a chair.

Rehaab was slumped against the car's closed door in the porch.

He was the first man that ever spoke this much to him and Rehaab was listening to him quietly.

"I have seen you since you were a kid. I've seen a beautiful blue-eyed kid roaming around freely and instead of walking leaping as if he was a kangroo... The joy on his face and the emotions in him. I've seen that too, I've been so quiet always and onlooked your family affairs, I've never ever tried to indulge myself, but seeing you now, makes me feel like I have to now.." he said as he stood up again and Rehaab was still staring at the floor.

A lost lyre of his childhood, once a lively self of his had been played in a soft melody in front of him and from the lost corner of his memory a kid once so happy rolled onto the reality. A kid struggling to draw, a kid always lost in his muse far from any of the worldly affairs in his own world of rhapsodies making infinite crescents and stars of hope in his heart and mind. But that lost kid was lost again in the depths he didn't know how to find him, after so many years he felt his eyes a bit wet just when her voice struck his eardrums he smiled a little in his heart as he turned around to face her rage.

"Oh so you're going again!" she was standing on the last step of the main door's stairs just a step before the porch started.

"Yeah" he muttered.

"Yeah? Is this what you're going to say? Yeah? Yeah?" she was hissing continuously.

"So what should I say? nah?" he raised his one brow in innocence.

"Mr. Rehaab Ahmed, oh sorry gangster Rehaab Ahmed. Don't act innocently in front of me at least. I know all your dark secrets!" she rolled her eyes.

"I've heard it once that A secret is not a secret when it is spoken of. So, probably all the things that you're thinking are my secrets is just your illusion. Don't delude yourself it's just an advice..." he smirked as she sniffed in gruffly. She shook her head half in disbelief and half because she didn't understand a word he uttered just then.

"Whatever! What's your problem? Why the heck you kidnapped me? What's this all? Okay forget everything just answer this one, when will this end?" she was loud and the guard was getting a bit embarassed seeing their conversation he tried to move out. When Rehaab called out.

"Wait, don't go anywhere. I'm leaving already" this pricked Zoha, her face was reddening.

"Are you serious? Are you leaving again!?" she asked in a shock..