12

She tugged herself behind the wall as she heard some whisperings, she moved back to his room.

She had just aligned everything in the room and she knew she had seen a rod on which the curtains on the window were hanged, she quickly moved towards it and grabbed it.

The footsteps were coming closer, she didn't know if it was one man or if there were many.

But she hid herself behind the door. And held onto the rod firmly, as soon as the door opened. She busted on the man. But he immediately stooped forward and dodged her attack.

She tried hitting him again. As he snatched it from her hand. She fought with the man by continuously jingling with the rod. But he grabbed it and pushed it away.

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you, Boss asked me to look after you until he's not back, by the way I'm Rayyan" he told her and she squinted at him from the edge of her eyes.

"When will he be back?" she asked coming back to her senses.

"Um. I can't tell you that, because I don't know about it either" he whipped around and went out of the room before she'd ask any other question.

She sighed as she slumped on the ground, with her back sliding on the wall. It scratched her a bit.

"Well, I don't know what you want Rehaab Ahmed, but I just know this now that you don't want to hurt me at least, you're a murderer but you don't want to kill me I know that.." she talked to herself as she shook her head and stood up.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

He had reached Karachi. And as soon as he had landed he had turned on his phone and called his most trustworthy man.

And after knowing about all the adventures Rayyan had to go through with her, he laughed.

"Boss?" Rayyan had to reassure himself that he was talking to his boss right now.

He cleared his throat as he brought back the gruff in his voice.

"Yes, now fulfil your job as I expect you to do, alright? You know right, you shall be rewarded" he said as he hung up.

He reached his home, in his black Mercedes-AMG GLE43, and as soon as he got off the car.

His sister was standing at the door, she was standing with her friends and as they saw Rehaab getting off the car their jaws dropped.

"Hi, Rehaab"

"Hey"

"How's you?"

So many questions, he stopped while tugging the last button of his coat that he had to open to sit in the car.

"Hi, y'all... You can take the car" he immediately addressed his sister to take the car and get these clingy girls out of his sight.

She nodded. As she called them.

"C'mon girls let's move"

He sighed looking at all the rich spoilt brats, though he was one too, but he didn't like any girl of his status. Probably because his ratio of hating people was always higher.

"You're here my child..." his mother reached him as she hugged him.

"Ah, my eyes were dying to see you" she spread her hands on his broad shoulder and chest. She kissed her son's forehead.

"Your dad wants to see you, he asked to meet you as soon as you'd reach home" she told with caution.

He knew something was up, of course his dad's rage was waiting to welcome him. But he was used to of it.

He knew he could handle it this time as well.

As he moved towards his dad's room, well he knew his dad wouldn't be in the so called library or in the study that he had made just to show off.

He knocked at the door.

"Come in..." he heard his dad's slurring voice.

"Come sit" he prompted his head, he was lying with his back against the bed crown.

"Hello dad" he said as his gaze moved around and he found a wine glass empty on the side table and a cigarette with still blowing air in the ash tray.

"Look what this thing has done to me, that's why I asked you to never taste your business, see for yourself, if you had for once tasted it, you wouldn't be able to run it this perfectly like you've been doing" his dad coughed and then continued.

"But, now I think you're distracted with something as lowly as a girl" he coughed again.

Rehaab tried to speak, but he lifted up his head in air to stop him.

"As you can see, I'm unable to carry on this business, but my hopes, your mother's hopes and those fellows who are following you around, everyone have hopes with you... Just continue your work, stop it, don't get distracted. Sell her out, do what you were supposed to. And then live happily most importantly live with luxuries all of them..."

He completed and Rehaab went to a deep thought...