CHAPTER 1

"Help. I am such a fool for him" I told my best friend Kaya. "I noticed, Y/n" she said as I laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling. "You fell really hard for him" Kaya continued. "Really?" I asked sarcastically and sat up "I wouldn't have noticed that if you wouldn't have called me out. Thanks" "absolutely no problem" Kaya laughed. I slowly laid down again, stared at the ceiling for a few seconds but then closed my eyes.

Why did I have to fall for him. Why did I have to fall for Zayn Malik.

He is the biggest jerk but still the most kind hearted person I've ever known.
His hair is messier than my room but it still looks perfect on him.
He is the popular guy every girl has a crush on but he's still single.
He is the popular guy everyone would think is an asshole but he's still looking out for the shy and quiet people.
He is just the type of guy that gets described to you when you ask girls and gays who they would date.

God I fell for him.

"Y/n?! Are you there?" Kaya screamed in my ear. "Kaya! What the hell. my ear. You didn't have to scream" I told her. "Oh really? I tried to get you out of your thoughts for... about 5 minutes." She said while she laid down on the bed right next to me. "You were thinking about him weren't you" "maybe" I smiled and closed my eyes again.

"What time is it, Kay?" I asked "Time to get ready!" She jumped out of the bed and sprinted to her closet. "Already!? I thought we had time!" I said as I look at her trying to find a dress for tonight's party.

we were invited to one of the best parties in the whole city. Beck Jacobs was throwing a party at the old machine factory right where all the cool parties are. Beck threw the best parties in general because  his parents did never really care about how much he drank, how long he stayed out with people and how he acted. He invited the whole school except for the freshman. I never thought I'd be invited to a party like that but never say never, right?

"Short dress. High heels. Make up and jewelry." commanded Kaya. "I don't have a short dress or high heels" I had to confess to her. She turned around and with a weird look on her face. I could tell that she was going to ask me if I was kidding. "Are you kidding?!" there it was. I shook my head. I kinda was scared what would happen now and I don't even know why.

A slight smile was building up on her lips and my mind completely went blank. She didn't think i am a total freak because everyone should have heels and short dresses? Okay... good, I guess?
"Makeover" she said and smiled at me so hard you could think she just won the lottery. "Okay?" I raised my eyebrows and followed her to her table which was full of makeup.

She applied it to my face like a pro and an hour later I sat there with a full face of makeup. I didn't like much makeup but this was PERFECT. I normally hated strong eye makeup but those Smoky eyes were fitting me. I normally hated lipstick or lipgloss but these nude lips were perfect for the night. My hair had some curls in them and then they got fixed with hairspray.

Half an hour passed until she finally found a dress that looked good on me.
I was wearing a short, black, satin dress that reached  over my butt and then endet just a few inches under it. I felt weirdly pretty and liked the way I looked in it.
Kaya said I could borrow her black high heels for tonight.

When I saw myself with the makeup, the hair, the dress and the shoes on I couldn't believe it was me at first but the longer I looked at myself the more I loved how it turned out. how I turned out.

Kaya picked an outfit for her as well and gave me some jewelry I should put on.

At exactly 10:21pm we left the house to get to the old machine factory. Dressed up in black satin dresses, with a full face of makeup, good looking jewelry, high heels, hair that just looks amazing and black purses. We were ready to get this party started.

A/N!
so this is the start of a new story. Sorry for the short chapter but i thought it was right to end the story right at this point! i hope you enjoy!

Feel free to leave a comment and your personal opinion on every chapter behind :)