CHAPTER 11

after this night i decided i wanted to do something good for zayn. he helped me in the middle of the night without hesitation.

when i woke up and saw zayn still sleeping i went into the bathroom in the next room and changed my clothes, brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. i put a little makeup on but not too much just so i didn't have those eye bags under my eyes.

i went downstairs, got the house key and my jacket and went to the nearest bakery. it was only a few minutes from zayns house away and if he didn't wake up right after i left the house then i should come back with breakfast without him seeing me.

i bought a few doughnuts and some buns. i then also bought some coffee to-go and made my way back to zayn.

when i arrived and opened the door the whole house was silent. i went upstairs just to see a sleeping zayn. he looks so peaceful when he sleeps. i went back into the kitchen and then set the table. i got the plates and the silverware. i set the table like zayn did yesterday. we sat on opposite sides and the food was standing in between us. i looked for orange juice in their fridge and luckily they had a little left over. those three candles zayn lit up yesterday were now lighten up by me now and when i decided that everything was ready i went upstairs to wake zayn up.

i walked in the room and saw zayn still sleeping. it was around 10 o'clock now so i decided to wake him up. he faced the wall so it was perfect to crawl under the sheets and just to snuggle up behind him.

"good morning my prince. i hope you slept well. i went to get breakfast." i said and hugged him from behind. "i've got some doughnuts and some coffee downstairs" i said again and just hear a little "mh-h" in a sleepy voice of him.

"you're cute when you're like that do you know that?" i said whilst playing with his hair. "and do you know that you didn't have to get breakfast?" he said now turning around. "yes i know but this is the least i could do after what happened tonight. now stand up and come downstairs" i explained and sit up. "5 more minutes" he growled. "5 more minutes and all the doughnuts are gone and the coffee is cold" i said and shook him a little bit. "fiiiiiine" zayn finally gave in. "good. see you downstairs." i said and hopped off the bed to go back to the dining room.

luckily the candles didn't burn anything down and every thing was like before. i checked if the mailman was already here but there was no mail yet.

i turned on some music that i had in my playlist and vibed to it. i danced a little like no one would ever watch. "i love that song" zayn said from the stairs while he was buttoning his shirt "turn it up!"

to be honest i didn't care what he would think of me in that moment i just danced and laughed and turned the music up. 'Timber' by Pitbull and Kesha just made my mood go through the roof. when he came downstairs he laughed and also did sing like he didn't care at all. we had a few voice cracks but that didn't matter. we laughed, jumped like little kids and danced and when the song ended we just stood there laughing. my hair looked messy, some buttons of his shirt popped open and we were out of breath.

"good morning sunshine" zayn laughed at me and gave me a big hug and a little kiss on my forehead. "good morning" i laughed "breakfast?" i said and pointed with my head to the table. he nodded.

"you did buy all of this for me?" zayn asked when he sat down. "and for me. i'm hungry too but yes i bought all of this for us." i said smiling grabbing one of the doughnuts. "you didn't have to do it Y/n" zayn said and looked at all the food that was in front of him. "but i wanted to and we had this conversation already so please let's eat. i wanna treat you this time alright?" i gave zayn to know. he just grumbled a little "alright", rolled his eyes sarcastically and started eating.

~

"those doughnuts were amazing. where did you get those." zayn asked. "i just went to the nearest bakery. i had to walk for like 5 minutes and they didn't even cost that much. you should get those more often if you like them so much. did you never get stuff from there?" i asked him. i was curious because how can it be that he never had one of those doughnuts?

"i cannot remember when i had the last real breakfast to be honest. my parents are never really home as you can see, my friends and i always eat cereal and if i'm alone i just don't want to get up and go out. i don't know i just never have the power to do that." he went more quiet at the end of his sentence. he looked down and let out a deep breath.

"i think you really do make me a better and healthier person Y/n" zayn said while he was looking directly in my eyes. "what do you mean? i kept you up last night, i wandered around in your garden and you had to keep 8 girls in your house because of me" i chuckled and so did zayn "no i mean i cant even remember the last time i was this happy to have someone around." he said and smiled a little but i could still see the pain in his eyes.

"thank you for letting me stay" i said still looking in his eyes. "i don't want to let you go. do you think you could stay a little longer? i need you here with me." he stood up and asked while i was bringing away the dishes. "please stay with me a little longer. i swear i can make it worth it!" he almost begged me.

"and school? my parents won't let me stay when there's school on the next day" i tried to explain to zayn. "i really want to stay but i don't know if i can"
he looked down.
"well maybe we can do something about that" i smirked. "we could skip school and then we pretend like there was no school this week? i'm in!" zayn looked up. "no...?" i raised my eyebrows "i mean we could pretend like we have a project together and that we need to finish it so i don't have to pretend that i'm going to Kayas house."
zayn nodded "sounds more legal yeah..."

"i'll try to convince my parents but i can't promise anything okay?" "thank you Y/n" he hugged me. "thank you so so much" he thanked me. i hugged him back and i realized once more
i am a fool for him