CHAPTER 5

my night was sleepless. I tried falling asleep millions of times but it just didn't work and i don't even know why. Something was off but i didn't know it.

After giving up on trying to fall asleep i stood up. I still had a snoring Zayn laying on the other side of the bed. He still looked so peaceful and pretty even in his sleep.

I walked out of that room. I tried to be as quiet as possible and something just guided me downstairs.

I saw the others sleeping on the couch and everything was silent. I wandered a little bit around and landed in the kitchen with a glass door leading outside. I quietly opened that door and walked outside.

A cold breeze made me shiver. It was almost 3:30am. I looked up and saw a beautiful sky above me. The sky just looked so magical and beautiful. It was full of stars and cloudless just like a few hours ago when zayn and i sat on a bench together and looked at it.

I tried to see what's going on the garden i was now standing in but i couldn't. It was too dark to see anything even though the moon shone.

I was so fascinated by the sky that i couldn't look away the next time i looked at it. I just simply laid down onto the grass and just didn't care if someone would see me.

So there was i laying. Laying in Zayn Malik's garden watching the sky.

I felt how i slowly zoned out and my eyes got heavier and heavier. I wanted to stand up to get back to the room but i couldn't, i was too tired.

As i almost drifted to sleep i felt someone laying down next to me. I looked to my side and saw zayn just staring at the sky. I sat up but he didn't.

"sorry if i scared you" he just said. "no it's alright. didn't think i'd meet you here" i said, just starring at him. "you didn't think you'd meet me here?" he chuckled "it's my house, darling" he said, now looking at me but still laying down. "no i mean" i stuttered "i mean it's half past 3 and i thought you'd be asleep". "i thought you were too. I heard something from the garden and then i wanted to see if you heard it too so i rolled over but you weren't there. I went looking for you and surprisingly Y/n is laying in my garden. You left the door open you idiot." Zayn explained. "and it's cold so i felt a breeze" he finished and looked back into the sky. "okay yes makes sense" i said quietly while laying back down.

"do you often just wander around in others gardens to lay down and look up into the sky?" zayn sarcastically asked and let out a little laugh. "no, normally i don't" i laughed.

"then we should do this more often" zayn said. i could feel his eyes on me. "what exactly?" i looked him in the eyes. "laying down, watching the sky..." i listened to what he said. "...maybe kissing" and as soon as he said that i immediately looked away from him.

"stop it. you're drunk" i laughed it off not knowing if he really meant it or not. "i'm sober. i drove us here remember?" he said and rolled over.

"Zayn cmon don't say that" i laughed but now more nervous. "i am sober! wanna smell my breath? i brushed my teeth!" he now laughed and got on top of me placing his hands besides my head and his knees besides my waist. His eyes fixed on mine.

we starred in each others eyes for a few seconds. "can i?" Zayn asked gently. "of course you can you idiot" i laughed and pressed my lips against his. It was a magical moment. My first real kiss was with zayn malik. i could never have imagined that! this feeling inside me as i kissed him was incredible and i couldn't put it in words. apart from the fact that this was my first kiss i will always keep this memory in my head. He's an amazing kisser and that didn't surprise me at all. I didn't care how many girls he kissed or not kissed. Zayn Malik was kissing me in this moment. Dreams come true.

"thank you" was the first thing he said as our lips parted. He smiled and was still on top of me. "thank you!" i said and smiled back at him. "let's go to sleep now" Zayn jumped up and held out his hand for me to grab it. I just nodded and let zayns hand help me get up.

We walked upstairs and went to the bedroom. He laid down on his side of the bed and waited for me to climb in the bed too. He then looked at me and smiled before he shut down the lights. "goodnight" i heard him say. "goodnight" i said smiling at him before i rolled over just as he did. To be honest, i wish we would have cuddled.

~

'he's definitely drunk'
'why would he just kiss you?'
'does he feel the same?'
'he will definitely forget you after that'
'You're just another number for him'

my thoughts killed me that night and all i could was think about that kiss. My eyes got watery and I wished that this night wouldn't end. too many good things happened and i wish i could live such a life forever.

"hey are you alright?" zayn asked from the other side of the bed and looked over his shoulder. "Yeah uhm... yeah" i said wiping away a tear rolling down my cheek. "hey don't lie" he said softly and came a bit nearer to me. "did i do something wrong? was it okay that i kissed you?" zayn asked. you could clearly feel that he cared. "no i mean yes i-" i stuttered, not knowing what to answer because there wasn't a reason why i cried.

"it's alright. come here" zayn said and wrapped his arms about me. i rolled over and pressed my head against his chest and let out a few tears. "thank you" i said quietly. I heard Zayn's heartbeat and his breathing and so i tried to match my breathing with his. It calmed me down and also i drifted off to sleep, now finally for real.