CHAPTER 13

as soon as zayn closed the door he hugged me. he gave me a big hug and tried comforting me. "it wasn't your fault. you don't deserve this alright?" he said and just stood there with his arms around me while i cried into his chest. "i- i fucked up. i forgot everything around me because i wanted to be with you" i tried to explain. "you didn't fuck up Y/n" he said.

"do you need a little time for yourself or-" i didn't let zayn finish his sentence and just interrupted him "can we cuddle? i need you right now" i asked while i was looking up with red eyes. zayn just nodded and picked me up like he did with hannah. he picked me up as if i was as light as a feather.

after zayn put me carefully on the bed he tucked me in, took off his shoes and got also in the bed. his arms wrapped around my body, my face pressed into his chest and his hand rubbing my back. "it's not you're fault Y/n . you deserve better." zayn whispered to me. i still sobbed a little and i couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

"do you want to talk about it?" zayn asked me and slowly let go of the hug so he could look at my face. i shrug my shoulders. "you don't have to if you don't want to but i don't want your thoughts to kill you. i'm here for you" zayn gave me a small kiss on my forehead.

"i don't know what more i should talk about" i told him. "how it happened or what exactly she said. just tell me the things you're comfortable and alright with okay Y/n ?" i could feel how he tried to not say something wrong. i explained to him the whole story.

"and then she said that i should tell her the next time i fuck around with someone" i said and let out a heavy sigh. "oh god she's toxic..." zayn said and rubbed my back like he did the whole time. "yeah and i called her a jealous, toxic and selfish bitch. i shouldn't have done that. she won't forgive me." i said quietly. "you want to go back to her? Y/n please don't. she caused you enough pain and if she's not okay with who you apparently hook up then let her be. you shouldn't apologize you did nothing wrong!" zayn told me. "yeah maybe you're right" i agreed with him a little.

~

i've spent the day worrying about everything.

should i tell my mom. can i stay at zayns house. what am i going to do with kaya. should i go to school ever again

zayn left a little while ago to get the food he ordered for both of us for lunch. i didn't feel like eating or doing anything in general. i just wanted to lay in bed and cry. my stomach tightened. my breathing got quicker and my hands were shaky. i knew what would come now and i couldn't stop it but zayn could.

"babe i'm here. i've got you you're favorite chinese food!" he yelled from downstairs while the door closed behind him. did he just call me babe? i stopped shaking a little and my breathing got back to normal after i tried the tricks zayn taught me. i still didn't feel like eating but i had to.

"Y/n hello? are you okay?" i've heard him walking to the bedroom. "i'm fine. thank you for the food" i said so he wouldn't notice that i was still shaking a little bit. "are you sure? you're shaking? Y/n what's wrong?" my plan didn't work. "i don't know what happened i think i just worry too much" i said. "those thoughts don't let me go" "it's going to be okay." zayn said and sat down next to me. "do you want to come eat?" he asked and i nodded.

~

i ate all of the noodles he brought me even tho i didn't feel like eating. when we were finished he took my hand and looked me in the eyes. " i want you to know that this wasn't your fault! this was going to happened and i'm sorry that it happened that fast and that way." zayn said. i had to smile a little. "wait why are you smiling?" he asked confused. "you worry about me even tho all the people know it now and as far as i know you are part of that whole shit" i said and letting out a bit of a chuckle at the end. "i don't care what they think about me right now. it hit you pretty hard so i just don't want you to worry about it too much" he smiled.

"you're cute" i complimented zayn and leaned back. "you're hot" he said.
"i've cried for two hours straight and i look like a mess. which part of me is hot in your opinion?" i laughed.
"you look hot all the time no matter what" he smirked.

"you're an idiot" i rolled my eyes sarcastically.
"an idiot wouldn't do this would he?" zayn said and stood up. he walked towards me and turned the chair around and picked me up. he started kissing just as magical as the first time. i kissed him back immediately. i never wanted his lips to leave mine. i felt like i was in heaven. when our lips parted he whispered in my ear "would a idiot take an opportunity when he sees one?" i had to laugh.

he kissed me even more passionate than he ever did. he sat me down on the kitchen counter and put his hands down on my butt. his lips made their way down to my neck leaving hickeys there. "this is mine now understood?" zayn said as he looked up to me after leaving a few hickeys. i couldn't hold in my small moans anymore. "you enjoy it dont you?" zayn asked with a smirk on his face. i nodded and kissed his lips. "use your words princess." he commanded me. i got goosebumps all over my body. i agreed quietly. "you really do enjoy it" zayn said when he saw my goosebumps. "maybe" he started and let out a little laughter "maybe we should wait a little longer dont you think" he said after his lips left mine for the last time.

he stopped kissing. he looked at me with a smile on his face. "you leave me here teased?" i asked him , not believing that he would actually do that. "you're silly. yes Y/n this is how my game works. do you want to keep playing?" he smirked and put me back up so i could put my legs around his waist. i wanted to kiss him but he just whispered in my ear "do you want to keep playing Y/n ?"
i've again got goosebumps all over my body. his voice whispering in my ear was just too much for me. i let out a little whimper under the pressure.
"i'd love to" i whispered back at him looking him deeply in the eyes.

"that's great to hear. let's continue playing another time." he sat me down on the counter again and squeezed my butt. he then let me go and made his way to the stairs. "are you serious?" i asked. "you just leave me here?" "oh darling. game rules are game rules" he smirked and went upstairs.

he got me all worked up and now he just leaves? this boy was unbelievable.

"you're an idiot zayn!" i sarcastically yelled upstairs.
"i'm not" zayn said and the last thing i've heard before the door closed was a little laughter.