CHAPTER 23

"zayn you can remove the blindfold when i tell you okay?" i nodded and i felt more excited than nervous. something about this gave me a good feeling about whatever this is.

the two police officer counted down from 10. "3" my hands got sweaty. "2" now i would finally get to know where i was. "1" jesus christ i'm nervous. "NOW!" they yelled.

i took my blindfold off and for a second i just saw the bright light. it took me a second to realize where i was and who was standing in front of me.

the officers really drove me to the hospital to Y/n .

i couldn't believe it and when she opened her arms for me i ran towards her, picked her up and span her around. i hugged her tight but i didn't want to hurt her. i cold finally hold her in my arms again. i smelled her typical Y/n smell and i missed it. the warmth just gave me comfort. those few days without knowing if i could see her again were awful and the happier i was to hold her in my arms.

when i put her down we both just smiled at each other and i held her face in my hands while rubbing over her cheek with my thumb. i kissed her and she kissed me back immediately. i missed her lips on mine. the passion behind those kisses is incredible and the way her soft lips touched mine made me feel like i was floating on clouds. she kissed amazing just as always and i never wanted our lips to part again.
she stopped kissing me and just hugged me tight. she buried her head in my chest and i put my chin on her head.

is this how love feels like?

Y/n and me forgot about the people around us completely. i let go of her and went to the two officers and gave them both a big hug. i mouthed a small 'thank you' to them and gave the flowers to Y/n . "they bought them" i laughed and she did too.

when the officers left Y/n turned to the nurse standing next to the door to the room of Y/n . "you two are cute together!" she laughed "but i have to ask you to go into her room so we can work here in the hallway and other patients don't complain alright?" we two nodded and went into the room.

"so how do you feel?" i asked when she laid down in her bed and i sat down next to her. "i'm fine actually. the doctors said i will get to go to home probably next week and til next week you won't have to go to school either" Y/n smiled at me and i had to chuckle. "and how exactly did that happen?" i laughed.

"well they won't let me go to my dad and my moms not available. i don't don't have siblings and no family nearby. you're over the age of 18 and i'm underage so they let me stay with you! if this isn't a problem for you of course" she smiled but got serious at the end of the sentence.
"so you live with me? and because i basically have to take care of you i can stay home from school?" i questioned and Y/n nodded. "that's amazing!" i laughed and hugged her.

"also how is it going with your statement?" she asked and sit up a little more. "that's kind of a long story and i don't think you-" i started but got interrupted. "can i hear the story? we have all the time in the world now" Y/n looked at me with those puppy eyes. i couldn't resist them no matter what. "fine" i sighed.

~~

i told her the whole story and midway through it Y/n fell asleep. it was understandable because it was already 8pm and she still was pretty weak. staying up til 3 in the morning will not be thinkable in the next few weeks. i will take care of her when she's home with me.

i wrapped her blanket around her and went outside into the hallway. "sorry uhm it's zayn by the way. i'm here because of Y/n and i wanted to ask if i can stay here for the night or if i have to go home." i tried to be as respectful as possible but i really wanted to stay with Y/n . the nurse i talked to just looked at the other two nurses that were standing with her and then nodded. i smiled at her and wanted to go back into the room but the nurse told me something before i could enter the room again "no loud noises, no sex, no loud music and only for tonight understood" i gave her a thumbs up and a smile and went into the room.

Y/n was still sleeping and i decided to go to sleep too. before i went to bed i wrote her a little note which said 'good morning princess. the nurse said i can stay the night. if you wake up then you can also wake me up. i hope you slept well!' and i put a little heart behind it.

i shut the lights and closed the curtains. i went outside for a second to say goodnight to the nurses to let them know that we both are asleep. they gave me a little smile and one of them waved and so did i.

before i got in bed myself i went over to Y/n and gave her a little kiss on her head. i knew she loved those little kisses very much and i can't blame her. she did it a few times with me and it was really cute.
i tuck her in again because she moved and then went to bed myself.

the sheets were still cold because no one slept in that bed. the beds weren't too uncomfortable but not as comfy as my bed at home. i couldn't wait to cuddle with Y/n in it again. i cant wait for her to call my house a home. i'm sure she will miss her old house but i think it's better to not go in there again.

the anger came up in me. i never met her parents but i didn't think her father was such an alcoholic and her mom just left? what a mom... every time i think about what happened to Y/n i feel more sorry. i don't actually know what happened if i think about it. she never told me what exactly happened and i don't think she should. 'let her rest Zayn, let her rest.' i thought to myself.

i thought about a lot of stuff until i finally drifted to sleep.