CHAPTER 3

Zayn, hannah and i sat there for a few minutes in silence until we heard a soft snoring from hannah. she fell asleep on my shoulder.

"we don't know us really well or do we?" asked zayn to kill the now a bit weird silence. "we have a few classes together but we never really talked" i spoke to him without taking my eyes of the beautiful sky.

"i love the night sky" he said as he looked back into the sky. many stars were shining bright and the moon is bringing a bit light into the dark night. "me too" i just replied shortly.

never in a million years i would have thought that i sit here, at a party, with my crush Zayn malik and especially not because of that reason. this moment was too beautiful to be true and i was sure i passed out and now dreamed.

as we sat there for a almost an hour we both get more tired and cold. "would you like to come with me, Y/n? you could stay at my house for tonight. it's not that far away from here" zayn offers me to end our silence. it wasn't a uncomfortable silence but comfortable silence is also not the right word for it.

"i am actually with friends here" i said to him as i looked away from the sky and right into his eyes that were still fixed at the sky. his brown eyes and long lashes just fit him and i wouldn't want his eyes to be a different way. they were perfect.

"mhh" said zayn thinking. "i mean we have enough room and i live alone right now anyways so if there aren't too many of your friends then u could bring them with you. would that be a solution?" he asked as he turns his face to me and looks directly into my eyes.

a little smile built up on my lips and soon enough he's smiling back at me.

zayn showed me, with a little movement of his head, that we should go inside and get the others. but as soon as we both stood up we heard something from behind us. Hannah was now laying on the bench.

We stood there for a few seconds and we're both thinking what we're going to do with Hannah. After a few minutes zayn just took hannah and carried her to the door.

"go get the others. i'll stay here with hannah. please hurry" he said as i walked towards the crowded dance floor. i nodded my head and smiled.

At first i couldn't find Kaya but soon after i just found her like i found her earlier today. you could hear her laughing and all i did was following her laugh and then i saw her standing with the others.

As soon as they saw me they all tried to hug me and i could smell how many drinks they've had. All of them were completely drunk.

I guided them outside where zayn was still standing with hannah. When they saw Zayn carrying hannah i could only imagine what two thoughts must have went through their minds. 1. 'why is ZAYN carrying HANNAH?' or 2. 'what does Y/n have to do with Zayn?'.

Zayn explained to the other 5 girls that they could stay at his house tonight and all of them agreed quickly. he looked at me and smiled a bit and i did the same to him. i was just happy that the girls found a house to stay at that is also safe. i wouldn't want them to go with someone they don't know and i don't wanna let anything happen to them especially because they are drunk and can't defend themselves.

~~~

The ride home wasn't as weird as i thought. Zayn had to call a taxi and me, Kaya and 2 other girls drove to his house per taxi. Zayn, Hannah and 2 other girls drove to his in zayns car. I was a bit jealous that i couldn't have a ride home with zayn but i think it was better like that.

When we arrived at zayn's we all were surprised. The house we were standings in front of was huge! We knew zayn lived in a big house and we all knew that zayn had money but a house like this?!

Zayn walked towards the door, still having his arm around Hannah. she was awake but couldn't really walk or do anything else without help. He opened up the door and let us all in.

We were standing in a big room with almost nothing in it. It was like a big hallway and left and right were also big rooms. the right room looked like a dining room and the left one could've been a living room. In the big hall that we were standing in was only a big staircase to be seen. that staircase leaded up to a second floor but you couldn't really see what was up there.

Zayn told us to stay here and that he would grab some sleeping stuff like pillows, blankets and just toothbrush and toothpaste. I was left alone with 7 drunk girls that all were so excited to be in zayn malik's house. to be honest, i was excited too.

"why are we here Y/n?" Kaya asked as she saw that Zayn was gone. "when i went to get a blanket with hannah, hannah passed out and zayn was there to help me bring her outside. we sat there on a bench and looked at the stars. we both got cold and he offered me to go home with him. i told him that i'm here with you guys and he offered me then to get you and to let you also stay at his house. now we're here." i tried to explain as short as possible. In the corner of my eye i saw open mouths of almost all of the girls.