CHAPTER 29

the night went by pretty quick. the music got louder, the people drunker and the drinks more.

zayn and i spent most of the time on the dance floor being close to each other. zayn and i danced much which made my feet hurt a little. we had so much fun and just like he said, he never left my side again.

"should i call a taxi?" zayn said as we sat down on the side of the dance floor. we were one of the last people that were still here. almost everyone was gone because it was almost morning already. the sun would shine in a few hours again. luke was chilling with some of his friends, people were drinking and zayn and i were also about to leave.

zayn and me were both not too drunk because we both knew it would be too irresponsible to get drunk around people you don't know especially after what already happened. brian got kicked out by luke only minutes after what happened because i tried to fight someone outside the club.

"yeah just call one" i couldn't stop smiling while taking a sip from zayns beer. zayn called a taxi and soon enough it arrived so we said goodbye to luke and the remaining people and drove home. we tried to act as sober as possible so the taxi driver didn't think anything bad of us but who would think that two young people would be sober after coming out of a club at 4am?

i barley could walk in these high heels so zayn had to help me. why i didn't take them off? because that would have been too easy and my mind wouldn't accept the fact that a simple action like taking them off would make things a lot easier.

"what now" i laughed as i stepped up the stairs. "i can see your underwear Y/n " zayn laughed as he pulled down my dress. i went red a little but i couldn't stop smiling.

"i'm tiiiiiired" i said, fake yawning. i took off my shoes and laid down on my side of the bed, closing my eyes. i heard zayn walk in and he sighed.

"damnit i'd like to fuck you right now" he said. i opened my eyes to see if it was real or if i was already dreaming.

"do it then" i kind of flirted back jokingly.

"stop you're drunk. don't say it you don't mean it. and don't tease me with it" zayn said as he closed the door and came closer to me. he sat down on the side of the bed right next to where i was laying.

"you're more drunk than me right now" i laughed and looked at him. i slowly came closer to him and sat down in his lap.

"oh i see what you're doing. getting close just like i did when we first kissed. smart"

"learned from you" i winked as i kissed down his neck leaving small hickeys. little groans escaped his lips.

"keep going baby" he said.

"oh now you are telling me to keep going? how the tables have turned" i smiled at him.

zayn flipped me over with one quick movement and before i could realize it i was pinned down beneath zayn. he grabbed me by my wrist and pinned my arms up grabbing them with one hand. with the other he grabbed me by my waist.

"what did you say?" he smirked while holding the intense eye contact we had as his fingers trailed over my stomach. it gave me butterflies. he knew what he was doing and he knew i liked it.

i remained quiet, not answering his question. so he asked again "what were you saying princess?" he began to slowly move his hand down to my dress. my breathing quickened and i had to break the eye contact.

"don't look away. answer my question" zayn smiled as he pulled my dress up so i was exposed to him except for my underwear.

"do you really want this? i don't want to do something to you that you will regret the next morning" zayn asked caring. he made sure i was completely comfortable with him in this moments. i nodded and surprisingly he didn't want to hear it in words. he was serious about this.