CHAPTER 28

"princess are you ready?" i heard a voice from downstairs. "yes i'm coming in a second zayn" i yelled as a response.

i looked in the new mirror we bought last week because i told zayn i saw it on social media and loved it.

i was wearing a tight fitting black dress as i was admiring myself. i didn't have the perfect hourglass figure but it looked so good on me. my legs were almost completely exposed to everyone because the dress only reached a little over my butt. it wasn't the same dress that i wore when i first met zayn but it reminded me of it.

my hair was having slight curls and my makeup looked good as well. i did it myself because over the past weeks i've been learning how to do my eyeliner correctly or how i should contour my face. my dark red lipstick looked fabulous and i loved it as it was a present from zayn. it wasn't a birthday present he just surprised me with it one day.

i was wearing my short black dress, makeup, my hair was done and i had black heels as well as a black shiny purse. i loved my outfit for tonight's party.

Luke, Zayns friend, invited zayn to come to his birthday party and said zayn could bring other people as well so zayn asked me if i'd like to come with him. he was so concerned about me partying, after the crazy accident happened but i could convince zayn that i was ready to go out again and live my life like a normal 17 year old.
my birthday was in a few weeks so i didn't have long until i was an adult so i should better enjoy being still 17.

luke and i got to know each other a bit better whenever zayns other friends stopped by to play video games or go out and play football or something. we often ate together for dinner and luke often complimented my cooking skills even though they weren't good and i almost set the house on fire. twice.

luke was a nice guy and because hannah and alice knew him as well he didn't have a problem with me coming to his birthday party as well.

"babe are you rea- wow you look amazing" zayn said as he stopped in the doorway. he leaned on the wall and crossed his arms in front of his chest with a smirk on his face. as i turned around i could feel his eyes looking up and down at me, admiring every part of my body. "you think so?" i said as i went red a little.

"turn around for me" he said as he was still admiring my looks. i did just like commanded me to. i could still see zayn through the reflection of the mirror, looking at me.

"stop staring at my ass you weirdo. i can see you through the mirror" i laughed. "you just look too good in that dress babe" he smirked and came closer to me. "stop saying i look good. you know i can't accept compliments" i said, hiding my face in my hands. "don't turn away now. your cheeks gone all red. how cute" zayn wrapped his arms around my body. he was standing right behind me, his body pressed on mine from behind. his hands were holding me tight in place while he placed his chin on my head.

"as much as i'd like to give you compliments to make you go red and as much as i'd like to stand here with you while admiring you, we need to go." i nodded in response. zayn gave me a little kiss on the cheek and went back downstairs. "can you check if the lights are out upstairs Y/n ?" zayn asked me and so i looked around the house to see if there was any light left on because of paranoia.

"no lights on. we can go!" i said smiling looking one last time in the mirror to see if i could go out like this. "you look beautiful now let's go!" zayn said and grabbed me by my wrist and i followed him outside to the car.

it was already dark and the only light we had was the street lamps. it wasn't cold but i still froze a little. i knew we would be inside so i didn't think i'd need a jacket or something to cover my legs.

zayn was wearing a black suit or better said black trousers with a black shirt. it wasn't formally but he at least knew how to dress. i would have left the house with him if he had sweatpants on of course because its just a birthday but it was a birthday of a friend but you should at least have a few manners. he looked good in sweatpants as well as in jeans so i didn't mind at all. also we were sort of matching that night.