CHAPTER 10

( please read the A/n i wrote)

when we were at his house he immediately unlocked the front door and let me in. i waited until he came in and closed the door behind us.

we got chinese food on our way home and he payed all of it. i tried to pay at least my own but he wouldn't let me. he said that he would pay because the last time we ate pizza i payed for all 4 of us.

zayn went to the kitchen while i grabbed two glasses and filled them with the coke which we also bought on our way home.

when zayn had all the things unpacked and kind of organized he went to the table and lit three or four candles. he moved the chair for me and let me sit then he would walk over to his chair on the opposite site. he told me which was which and started giving me the food i wanted.

~

it was a fun dinner. we laughed a lot but we also talked about some serious stuff. the food was great and when we were finished almost everything was eaten. zayn blew the candles out and i took the glasses and the plates to the sink while zayn threw away the trash.

i started doing the dishes but zayn stopped me before i was finished with the first glass. "let's do this later alright?" he said and gave me something to wipe my hands off. he took my hand and guided me upstairs. "let's watch a movie shall we?" he said and i nodded.

we went to his bedroom and he told me to lay down and to make myself comfortable. i hopped in the bed right under the sheets and held them up to zayn to come in. before he got to bed he quickly changed from a jeans into sweatpants. "do you want to change?" he asked me while standing in his closet. "i don't think i need to i'm in comfortable clothes already i think" i said trying to understand the remote for his tv.

when we were laying in bed we were really close together and zayn put his arm behind my head so i could lean on it. we decided to watch a horror movie first and then maybe something else. we watched the conjuring and as the film ended i was completely curled up in zayns arms because i was so scared. he just rubbed my back and gave me the comfort i needed right now. he asked me if i wanted to go to sleep or if i wanted to watch another movie. when i yawned the answer was clear to him.

i got off the bed and went to get my sleeping clothes i brought from home. a crop top and gray sweatpants. when i walked back into the room zayn wasn't laying in his bed. i looked around but he also wasn't standing in his closet. he wasn't there.

"zayn?" i asked into the room. "it's not funny i am really scared because of the movie. please come out if you're hiding." i said while pressing my clothes to my chest.

"oh you're scared?" zayn said when he suddenly was standing behind me. i screamed a little and as soon as i let that scream out my hand flew to my mouth out of embarrassment.

zayn started laughing and hugged me. "i'm sorry Y/n but i saw the opportunity and took it. get changed and come to bed." he still laughed while i was still a little shocked. my heart was beating very fast. zayn definitely scared me and i knew i won't get much sleep tonight.

i went to the bathroom and changed. i brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

when i walked out of the bathroom the room was quite. zayn was already asleep and just like he did, i saw an opportunity and i took it.

"did i take too long?" i asked and was right in front of his face. "jesus christ you scared me" he said and rolled over so now he was looking to my side of the bed.

"cmon get in now and shut the lights" zayn said with a sleepy voice and held up the blanket for me to get in. when i was laying right next to him i realized he didn't wear his shirt. he was there shirtless. the last time he wore a tshirt and now nothing? what comes next? no pants? it's not like i would complain but it still surprised me a little.