CHAPTER 4

after Zayn gave us the blankets and pillows he guided us to a big room on the left. in the room, what was probably suppose to be the living room or A living room, was a big tv hanging on the wall and a big couch directly on the opposite of the wall the tv was hanging. The black couch was decorated with many pillows and had looked so comfortable! there was also a little table. black and with a glass on top. the rug was grey and black with stripes of white. all of the decorations and the furniture fitted together.

Zayn walked towards the couch, put the little table in front of the couch away and pulled on a string that was hanging on the couch. The couch was now transformed to a sleeping couch and there could easily sleep about 4 or 5 people already.

We threw some pillows and some blankets on the bed and Kaya and 3 other girls said that they would sleep there. Zayn also got them some clothes his sisters and cousins left here and also two or three of his own hoodies.

Me, Hannah and another girl named Alice followed zayn to a guest bedroom. The room was all white and when you turned on the light it looked like it could have been stolen from a luxury hotel. The white, large bed had 2 big pillows, 3 small pillows, 2 blankets and 2 more thin blankets. there was a door and as he opens it it leads to a big bathroom. "here's the bathroom. if you need any girl things just open up that thing" he said and pointed to a box that was standing in a shelf. When he walked out i took a step forward and opened the box. in there were pads, tampons, some tissues, mascara, eyeliner, nail polish in white, black, light blue and red and Makeup removal wipes. that zayn was having those things just made my heart love him even more. he knows how to make women feel welcomed in his house!

And as a last stop he opened up the door where the letter Z was standing on. He let us in and said that this was his room. The room was as luxurious as the others but looked more alive. A big tv was handing on the wall and on the opposite site there was a big bed. a black and white bed that looked so comfy. on the right was a big window and underneath a white desk with a MacBook and pencils. On the left side were two doors. when he opened the first door it led into a big bathroom probably as big as the other one or even bigger. as the second door opened my mouth flew open. behind that door was a big closet with lights that turned on as soon as you walk inside. on the one shelf zayn's shirts, on the other his hoodies. His pants and also underwear. his jackets and suits. Shoes and all his jewelry from hats over to watches to bracelets and necklaces. Everything was full and everything looked so expensive.

As he guided us outside of his room again he explained to us that two of us could sleep in the guest bedroom and one of us could sleep in his room. "I could sleep in the guest bedroom and take Alice with me so you could watch out for Hannah or you could go with alice and i look out for hannah in the night." i said even tho i'd really like to sleep in zayn's bed.

He sighed loudly and spoke "actually Y/n, i would prefer that you sleep in my room and Alice and Hannah can sleep in the guest bedroom. "

my stomach started to get butterflies and i could feel how red my cheeks must have glowed. He wanted me to sleep in his bedroom. His own bedroom. Does he even realize that every girl had a crush on him?
"okay, if you say so" i said to him and tried to not explode because i was so exited.

We wished the other girls downstairs a good night and then we all went to our bedroom. Zayn and I walked towards his room. "So" i started "are we sleeping in a bed together?" i asked confused because why would zayn malik let me sleep in his bed? and why would zayn malik sleep in the same bed as me?

"i mean, if you want" he told me while brushing his teeth. "if you're comfortable with it then of course. You don't need to. I could sleep in my parents bedroom and you could stay here if you want or i could get a mattress and then-" he explains but i need to interrupt him "it's alright, I'll just sleep in a bed with you" i started to laugh. A little smirk got on zayns face and, believe it or not, his cheeks turned a little red.

He gave me some sweatpants and an oversized shirt that smelled like him. I never thought i'd be at zayn malik's house, never thought i'd be wearing his clothes and sleep in a bed with him. It was just so unbelievable.

I went to the big bathroom to change from my dress in sweatpants and from my waves in my hair to a messy bun. I lastly had to remove my make up. "Zayn in which room were the-" i walked out of the bathroom and towards the closet but before i could end my sentence i was standing behind a shirtless zayn. you could see his muscles and you could clearly see how much he worked out.

"oh my god sorry!" i said as he turned around and looked me straight in the eyes. "uhm yeah uh no worries i guess uhm" he said and threw his white shirt over. "what do you need?" he asked and crossed his arms. "where were the makeup wipes again?" i asked and looked everywhere to avoid eye contact with zayn. I've just seen him shirtless!

"in the room where hannah and alice are staying in" zayn said and pointed behind him. I nodded and walked over to their room just to see them both already sleeping and cuddling up on each other. I walked into the bathroom, pulled the box out of the shelf, took the make up wipes and went back to Zayns bedroom just to see him already laying in bed with him laying on the side so his back faced the door.

"got them" i said and scared him a little bit. He rolled over and looked at me with sleepy eyes. "cmon i'm tired get yourself ready and then come to bed" he said with a raspy voice whilst rubbing his eyes. I started to get butterflies in my stomach and had to laugh a little bit as i walked off into the bathroom.

I looked at myself as i saw that my makeup was almost completely gone, even my smokey eyes that Kaya made me. I wiped off the rest of it and shut off all the left over lights in the room.

I walked towards the bed and heard soft snores from it. Zayn breathed evenly and he looked so peaceful. I thought i'd immediately fall asleep but i couldn't.