CHAPTER 15

Zayn dropped me off at my house after our little trip to the mall. "see you tomorrow alright?" he said and gave me a little kiss on my forehead. i nodded and got out of the car. i waited until zayn was gone and then entered my house.

the first thing i've heard was my parents arguing. i loved my dad but whenever he was home all my parents did was arguing. i tried not to listen to what they screamed at each other but hearing that i am not the daughter they wanted made me feel bad. i knew i couldn't be their perfect daughter because they've told me many times but after a time it just hurts a little too much. i've lost my best friend because i couldn't be the friend she wanted me to be and that's going to happened to me and my parents too. we will grow apart and as soon as i can move out all of their worries would be gone. at least that's what i thought.

"if you love another woman just get divorced. Kiss all the women you want but don't kiss them while you pretend. stop pretending like you're the best dad and husband the world had ever seen! because you're nothing but a dirty, alcoholic asshole!" i've heard my mom shout from the living room. "you know what? go fuck your self!" i've heard my dad scream and then it was quiet. i stood up from my bed and looked around in the hallway. it was quiet and i couldn't see anyone but then i've heard a loud noise.

"did you just throw my grandmas favorite vase on the ground?!" my mom yelled outraged. i felt the tears of anger come in my eyes. this vase was my moms favorite and we all knew that. i don't know what brought my dad to do that but this was not okay.

"dad why the fuck did you do that? i don't care what you think about me anymore and i don't care how many women you've kissed but this was over the top. accept it that you're not a big part of my or moms life. you're never here and the times you are all you do is scream in our faces. when will you learn?" i yelled at him with such an anger in me. i knew i shouldn't have said something about his previous marriage but after what he did it just all bursted out.

i got my phone and my wallet and stormed outside. i made sure i slammed my door extra hard on the way out.

i didn't know where i was going and when i was coming back home but all i knew was that i didn't want to be in that house for one more second. i tried calling zayn but every time i tried to call him it didn't ring. i couldn't call Kaya and i didn't have anyone else i could talk to.

~~

i just walked and walked and landed in front of zayns house. i tried calling him one more time before i decided to open up the door myself. he kept a key under a little gnome right by the door. he told me that his mom bought this little gnome and since then she's a little obsessed with them.

i opened up the door and was about to come in as i saw them. "Alice? what the fuck are you doing here?" i yelled. "zayn you better explain this to me right now!" i looked at him sitting on the big couch whilst he had alice's head laying on his shoulder. it seemed like they were cuddling and just like he did with me he rubbed her back. he got up as soon as he saw me and was almost running towards me but he knew i'd leave as soon as he came too close to me so he stopped in front of me. "what the hell is she doing here?" i asked again but this time you could clearly hear the pain in my voice.

" Y/n i can explain! please sit down" zayn tried to calm me down with putting his hands on my shoulders. "get your dirty hands off of me! explain it now or i am leaving!" a tear slowly ran down my cheek. "princess i-" zayn wiped away my tear with a calm voice. "don't call me that. i thought you were different but no. you are like all the other fuckboys. i make you a better person? how many times did you say it to her? how many times did you tell her that she looked beautiful and how many times did you lie to me? was any of this here true?" i said while wiping away my tears and keeping a safe distance to zayn.

"Y/n please let me explain this. you are so overreacting! alice and i-" he tried again but i had to interrupt. "go fuck yourself. i thought i could always come to you. my parents are in a fight and i'm sure after this they will get divorced. i've lost my best friend because i fell way too hard for you and now you? are you serious?" i sobbed and walked away. "Y/n" i've heard alice shout but that didn't change any of this. zayn cheated on me. we weren't even in a relationship but he made me feel like i was the most important girl in his life. every part of my world slowly fell apart.

~~

i decided to go to hannah's house. i knew where she lived and that was far away from zayn. she was the only friend i had left.

when i rang her doorbell she immediately answered and let me in. her apartment was a little messy but i just went inside and hopped onto the couch. "are you okay?" she asked. "no not really. i left home because my parents were fighting again and then i thought i could go to zayn but then i saw him cheating on me!" i started crying. "wait what? with who?" hannah asked. "with alice!" i sobbed. i still couldn't believe it.

"we need to go right now!" hannah sprung up and got her car keys. "what do you mean?" i said wiping away my few tears. "i mean we need to go! right. now." she said to me and opened the door. "but why?" i tried asking. "because i said so Y/n! now get your ass up and go down to the car! now!" hannah commanded me and gave me a look that i couldn't classify. i also got up and walked downstairs to her car. hannah started the Motor and just drove.

i didn't knew where she was driving because every time i asked her she ignored the question. she was driving way over the speed limit but also every time i pointed it out she ignored me except for the last time i asked her where we were going. "do you want to save your relationship or not?" she told me as she turned left right into the street where Zayn was living. oh no...