CHAPTER 2

We were ready to get this party started.

Around 11pm we finally arrived at the factory at the end of our town. Colorful lights were shining through the glass and you could hear music even if you stood many many feet away. More and more people arrived and the feeling as we walked into the big hall where probably a hundred people were, was incredibly.

"I need a drink" Kaya screamed at me so I could understand her and grabbed my hand. She dragged me through all those people dancing, straight to the big cooling box as if she smelled the drinks in there. "Tonight you drink. With us" said Kaya and handed me a drink. I wasn't an alcohol expert but by the label of the glass bottle Kaya just gave me i knew she gave me something lighter to start with. "Who's us?" I asked her. "You'll see" was the only thing that came back from her before she walked away right into the crowd.

I was looking for her because if she's drunk she does very stupid things and we all know it because she showed us many times now. I hysterically looked around but she was nowhere to be found. Right as I wanted to make my way back to the cooler box I ran into someone. Someone bigger than me. Someone who definitely didn't wear a dress. It couldn't be Kaya. But what was I thinking! There are so many people if I run into Zayn Malik that must have been a crazy coincidence...

"I'm so sorry" he said as he pointed at my dress and the drink I spilled on it. And guess what. I looked up at him to tell this man who was standing right there that it's alright and who is it? Zayn malik. I hate crazy coincidence.

"No problem. I need to go now. Bye" I said in fear and embarrassment and left. that was so embarrassing! When I find Kaya she will get sued because she left me and right after that thought I've heard her laugh.

I followed her laugh and finally found her. She was standing there with some of her friends. they all had drinks in their hands and were talking about the cliche girly stuff like makeup and of course boys.

"hey i was looking for you. could you maybe not just go the next time? i spilled my drink all over my dress while i was searching for you!" i said as i finally came to word. "i'm sorry but i just saw the girls here and i thought you were right behind me" she explains herself "remember when i told you that you'll be drinking with US? yeah that is US. meet the girls". I shyly waved and said a quiet 'hi' and right after that they started talking again.

i just was there. i didn't feel too uncomfortable but it wasn't comfortable either. i was standing there and when i was trying to speak they interrupted me. i stood there quietly and just listened about what they were talking. all i've heard was 'we need to try this and that' and 'omg he's so hot' and that stuff but i've never really payed attention to what they've said.

but out of all the stuff they were taking about i specifically remembered one 'Zayn is my future husband.'. that sentence was stuck in my mind from the moment i've heard it. i felt jealous even tho i am not his girlfriend. i barley spoke to him. and once again i've noticed that i fell harder then planned.

~~~

the night goes by and everybody is getting louder, drunker, the outside is getting darker and the lights get brighter.

Kaya and me never left the girls and stood there for a while. "i am cold. can we go get a blanket?" asked one of the girls i didn't really know. "Y/n could you go with her? you are probably the most sober person of all of us here!" Kaya screamed loudly. she probably couldn't control the range of her voice anymore. i nodded my head and placed my hand on the back of the other girl that wanted to get a blanket.

she walked a bit weird because she drank already a little more than she should have. i placed her arm around my neck so i could carry her a little better.

"i am hannah. and you are Y/n. and your friends name is Kaya. and i don't know you really well" the girl started talking as we were walking through the crowd. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you hannah. maybe i'll tell you more about myself when we see each other in school. i shouldn't do it here especially not now..." i replied to her as i suddenly stop.

right after i sat hannah down on a little bench with water and blankets someone came up to us.

"ZAYYYYN" hannah jumped up as she saw him walking towards the bench, which made her almost fall over because of her high heels. "hannah. yay." said zayn with a confused tone in his voice while hannah hugged him just like a little koala.

zayn looked over at me and gave me a little smile and raised his eyebrows. he and i did definitely know she drank too much already.

"who's that?" zayn asked after hannah let him go. "that is Y/n and she's the only one who wanted to come with me to get a blanket. i am coooooold" answered hannah. i could feel how my cheeks went red but thank god you couldn't see it because of the darkness.

"so she's the only one sober and the only one who wanted to take care of you?" zayn laughs as he tried to sit hannah down on the bench again. "yes i am" i interrupt. Zayn looks at me and his eyes meet mine. that didn't happen often, maybe because we barely talk. this moment was magical for me. i could get lost in his eyes and could look at them for hours and never get tired of them.

we looked at each other for a while until we heard a bang. we looked away from each other. as soon as we saw hannah lay on the ground we both immediately knelt down to see if she was alright.

i laid two fingers on her neck and on her wrist to see if she's okay. Zayn took his leather jacket of instantly, folded it together and laid it under hannah's head. as she slowly came back to reality she looked at us with a strange look on her face and not even a few seconds later she passed out again.

zayn and i decided with only a few words to carry her outside. I took her one arm and zayn took her other and so we walked out. hannah was kind of with us but at the same time she wasn't. we walked outside to see a beautiful night sky with stars shining bright.

we sat hannah on a bench a few feet away from the old machine factory. zayn sat right, hannah in the middle and i sat on the left and with hannah's arms still around us zayn and i sat there to just look at the beautiful sky.

a cold breeze came and i began to shiver a little bit. zayn noticed and asked if he could leave me alone with hannah for a minute. after not even 5 minutes i saw him running out of the machine factory with his jacket and three blankets.

he threw his jacket over his shoulder and wrapped one blanket around me like a true gentleman. the other one he wrapped around hannah's chest and legs and with the third one he covered his legs. he lets out a small sigh after he just sprinted back here just so hannah and i are not cold.

i am such a fool for him.