🖤1

A M I Y A

I woke up to my 7 o'clock alarm still feeling tired as hell, I wanted to skip school for today cause who wants to be at school on a Monday

I reached for my phone and started responding to a few dms I had. I looked at the time and realized it was now 7:15 am I was getting late. I hopped out of bed and fast walked to the shower, I normally take baths daily and shower a few times but I'm late already.

I did my morning routine, showered and did everything I had to do. I looked at the time and it was now 7:45 am and school starts at 8:05 am so I had 20 minutes left to get some breakfast and get to school.

"Amiya, your going to be late for school what are you still doing in here" my mother asked walking into the kitchen. "Im hungry as hell Im not leaving unless I eat something" I said pouring milk into my bowl of cereal.

"All your siblings are at school and you still here, hurry up or you gone have to use those ten toes" she said leaving the kitchen. "I don't mind walking" I mumbled to my self.

My mother was a single mother, my dad left us when I was 10 and I have 2 other siblings I was the oldest and 17 years old then came my sister Janiya she just turned 15 then its my 10 year old brother Michael.

Life hasn't been the same since my dad left us in 2015 for another woman and another family. It broke my heart growing up every girl needs a father figure in their lives.

But it's whatever, I then heard a car pull up after a few minutes I heard a knock on the door already knowing who was at the door "I'm coming hoe" I was a bit mad cause for one I did not finish my breakfast and my hair looks a bit weird today.

I tried to finish my breakfast quickly and I heard a knock again "damn Karesha I said I'm coming the fuck" I said throwing my bag over my shoulder ready to go.

I walked closer to the door and harshly opened it "bitch did I no-" I stopped talking after I realized it was not Karesha. "oh Greg my bad I'll go call her" I said closing the door in his face.

Shit my momma finna kill me I thought.

I raced upstairs to her room and knocked on her door "who is it" she asked, I kept quiet and knocked again "I said who is it" she asked again "its me" I said opening the door inviting myself in.

"who said come in and it's 8:20 am and you not at school" she said walking out of the bathroom in a robe "Greg is outside" I said walking out of her room "let him in" she shouted like I wouldn't hear her from here.

I walked to the door and opened it, Greg was still standing here "Good Morning Greg I'm off to school my mom is in her room" I said stepping out the door and him moving out of my way. "Good Morning Amiya I can take you to school I don't mind" he said.

"No thank you Greg I wanna walk today, I appreciate it tho" I said walking off to school. So Karesha really ain't fetch me today wowwwww I didn't mind cause school was like 20 minutes away and I needed a damn walk.

I plugged my air pods and listened to 6ix9ine😭

(im jp)

I listened to youngboy and took my walk.

I got to school and to my surprise the gate was still open cause that big ass security guard always keeps this mfka locked. I entered without anyone seeing me cause I'm not tryna do all that extra shit in the office.

I got into the building and walked to my first class which was English and I had that with Jodi.

I had 3 best friends all four of us are hella close and I was the quiet one, Karesha is the freaky one with a innocent face, Jodi is the crazy one and Chloe is the crazy ratchet but moody one.

I walked to class and the teacher was talking to one of the students so I snuck in to myself "yoo why you so late" Jodi loud ass asked me "Karesha ain't fetch me today" I said back to her.

"Ohh her mom's car was not starting this morning" she said appling her lip gloss. " Jodi Peacock no make up in my class" the teacher said glaring at her "sir just a minute" she said still apply it"Jodi don't make me take it away" he said now getting up from his chair.

"Damn girl put that shit away" I said trying to grab it away from her "no bruh he can wait" she said still applying it. Mr Vince grabbed her lip gloss without any of us noticing quick as fuck and messing some of it around her lips.

"Sir what the fuck" Jodi said looking mad as hell ready to fight. "GET OUT OF MY CLASS" He shouted in her face, how the fuck she's not crying after he just did that cause one thing about me if a mfka shout in my face you gon see them tears.

She turned to me and shrug then took her things and left. Now Ima be bored, I did not have alot if friends cause I was basically antisocial and folks in this school loud as hell.

After 2 long periods of learning about 'Parts of Speech' for the 100th time ended. I walked outside and Jodi was not there and I already knew where she  was.

We would always meet each other at Chloe's locker since it was the closest for all of us.

"Amiya" I heard Chloe call me. I turned around and waited for her "hey bitch" she said hugging me "sup hoe" I said back to her. Her eye's looked a bit red like she was cry and her face looked pale.

"yoo what the fuck happened to you, why you crying" I asked her. " I think James is cheating on me" she said wiping her tears. I took her hand and walked to the woman's locker room with her.

It was not that full so it was perfect. "Talk to me Im ready to fight" I said sitting down with her. " I heard these girls talking about him saying his fucking with this new girl that just got here and everyone is asking me if we broke up or not" she said crying harder now.

"Manee show me the girl" I said standing up "no it's fine Ima talk to James" she said standing up walking to the sink and started washing her face. After washing her face she applied her face cream and put her lashes on we walked to Jodi and Karesha.

----------------------------------------------

So what y'all think 😂?

This chapter was hella boring ikik.

What y'all think of Amiya?