🖤23

A M I Y A

Thursday
3pm

I was scrolling on instagram and I saw a picture of Lontrell. It looked like he really took his dreads out.I liked his picture and left a comment.

I liked his picture and left a comment

379 likes

L0ntrell : 😈

View all 59 comments.

@Craig gang🖤
@Random I'm pregnant
@babychleo my babyy 😍
@amiyakingg ❤️

I turned my phone off and quickly ran my bath water while I looked for an outfit. I took out a pink tight crop top and took out a matching long skirt and was tight too and took out pink hills.

I placed them on my bed and quickly went to go bath. After two long hours and sitting in the tub listening to Summer Walker finished I quickly jumped out and it was 5:45pm.

Shit im late.

I did everything else then quickly dressed. I quickly did my hair and was now just sitting waiting for Lontrell.

I then heard arguing coming from my mom's room. I quickly walked to her room and the door was closed. I could also hear Gregs voice in the scene.

"It was him I know it Greg it's him" my mom cried him. I wanted closer and placed my ear Closer to the door and listened.

"No Maliya you just imagining things it's not him" Greg said back to her.

I frowned my eyebrows and listened more.

"Then why the fuck does her look like Amiya and why did he look at me like he wants to kill me Greg w-whyy" I heard my mom say.

I was very confused at this point cause whatttt.

"it's my son Greg" I quickly moved away and thought about what she just said.

"Son" I whispered to myself.

"my mom has another son that I don't know about" I asked myself then my phone dinged and it was Lontrell telling me he was outside. I listened one more time and I could hear silent cries.

I took one deep breath and walked out to Lontrells car. He hugged me grabbing my ass.

Oh hell no his too over excited.

We got into the car and he drove us to a 5 star restaurant. It was almost like the other one we went to but they were different. We had people outside waiting for us.

(skip the date it's boring)

"today was beautiful" I said walking out the restaurant holding Lontrells hand. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We both in his car and drove to his crib.

We got to his crib and I sat on the couch while he got us drinks while I was scrolling threw Netflix. I was a new Action movie that just came out we gon watch this when he gets back.

Lontrell came back with two bottles of water and handed one to me.

"Thank you" I said then drank the water.

"So we watching this" Lontrell asked sitting next to me and putting his one arm around me.

"Yep and you can't say no" I said resuming the movie.

I noticed Lontrell was not watching the movie but was watching me.

"What" I asked smirking.

"Nothing I can't look at you no mo" He asked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and as I was about to turn back to the movie Lontrell picked me up and placed me on his lap.

He looked me in the eye as if he was trying to read what I was think. He leaned in slowly and so did I.

"Don't start some you can't finish" He said.

"Boiii you started this" I said and he smashed his lips on mine and started rubbing on my ass. I moaned in his mouth and he carried me to his room and locked the door.

It bout to get lit in here.

He threw me on the bed and took his shirt and shoes off while I removed just my shirt.

"Nah take that thing off too" He said pointing at my bra and I took it off without hesitating. He cupped my titties and started kissing them while I moaned to his touch.

His hands traveled down to my skirt. He pulled it down revealing my panties. He looked at me for confirmation and I nod my head he pulled me pants down and started smiling.

He licked my clit and fingered me with two of his fingers. I rolled my eyes back cause of the amount of pleasure I was getting, it felt so damn good.

I then felt liquid leaking out my coochie and Lontrells nasty ass licked it. He then tok his pants off and took his boxers off. He pulled out his manhood and I was surprised at how long his size was.

I can't do this.

"um Lontrell can I use the bathroom" I asked and was hoping that the ground was not too far to jump out.

"Manee yo ass tryna run" he said positioning himself.

He entered his tip and I let out one of the weird sceam I've ever heard. He fully entered his manhood and I could feel something leaking out.

I watched Lontrell pull out slowly and slowly entered me again.

"Damn" He said still thrusting in and out of me.

"W-What's w-wrong" I asked throwing my head back.

"you bleeding"

And that night I lost my virginity to Lontrell.

(Im so bad at these 😂)

........

After 2 rounds I was laying on his chest and rubbing his chest in circles with my finger.

"Lontrell what are we" I asked.

"You my girlfriend that's what you is" he said.

----------------------------------------------

Don't Forget To VOTE And COMMENT

Excuse the mistake ❤️