🖤18.18

A M I Y A

I drove back home with what just happened in my mind. I felt so stupid and dumb I should have stayed with Michael.

Ka'Mari probably gon cuss my ass out when he finds out that I went to my dads house.

I got to the parking lot and parked my car then head to my apartment.I got to my apartment and found Trell sitting on the mattress playing with his toys and Andre in the kitchen cooking something, it smelt real good in here.

"Hey Baby" I said to Trell walking up to him picking him up and kissed his cheek putting him down again. I slowly crept behide Andre who couldn't see.

I got to him and jumped towards him dry humping him from the back. He quickly let go to pot and he pulled me over to the front and made me bend pulled his one hand neck and one pulled my hair.

I instantly got wet wet and I could feel his manhood getting hard.

"Mama" Trell said causing Andre to quickly let me go while I attended Trell.

"Yes baby" I said walking up to him and he was just tapping me while crying.

"Trell whats wrong" I asked picking him up and he started rubbing his eyes.

"Oh you wanna sleep" I asked and he nodd his head.

I turned around and looked back at Andre and had a boner, I laughing to myself and pointed down at his. He looked down trying to fixed but turned around when the door opened.

Michael walked in and his eyes were a bit red and he was avoiding all contact with me.

"Michael where you come from" I asked him and he just carried on walking.

"I wanna sleep" he said walking into his room and closed the door.

I turned around to Andre and he just shrugged. I shook my head and walked to my room and put Trell on the bed laying him down while I did the same and slowly tapped him to sleep.

After about 5 minutes Trell was sleeping and something was bothering me. Why is Michael acting so weird, he now acts like his grown.

Maybe its my fault, I should have never mentioned our dad.

Maybe be Ka'Mari can have a bro talk with him I thought then drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up and Trell was already not in bed with me. I got up and I could hear Andres and Trells voice in the bathroom.

I wondered what they were doing so I walked into the bathroom and saw Trell in his bathtub and Andre was washing him.

I smiled in awe then Trell noticed me and started smiling at me. Andre turned around and smirked then Michael walked in with a towel.

"Sup Miya" Michael said getting on his tiptoes and kissed my cheek. I frowned my eyebrows and looked at Andre cause Michael has never kissed me.

" I think his clean Andre, lets get him out" Michael said holding the towel up ready to take Michael out his bathtub.
Andre picked Trell up then Michael took him from Andre and walked out the room.

"What did you do" I asked Andre.

"I had a lil bro talk with him, I can see his stressing you" Andre said walking up to me and grabbed my ass causing me to put my hands around his neck.

"Thank you" I said pecking his lips three times.

"Naw you deserve it ma". He said kissing me again.

"lemme go start dinner" I said letting him go and he did the same. I walked out the door and saw Michael putting vaseline on him.

Michael winked at he as he seen me walking to the door. I chuckled then walked out.

I smelt so damn good in here. I realized Andre cooked, washed the dishes and swept the floors. The food was already on the table and saw Trells little plat on his high chair.

Where did I get Andre he so special.

I just remembered my birthday coming up and I'm not celebrating it here. I wanted a birthday party in Detroit and I have to talk to Andre about it and we probably gonna leave in two days.

I opened my Instagram and saw Lex tagged me on a post.

A/N Dont mind the cation.

L O N T R E L L

I was on my way to go see my son cause I just cant live without seeing him especially after what happened. I knew that me pulling up to Amiyas apartment would start more drama but fuck that I need to see my son.

I got there and spotted Andres car in the parking lot. I walked to her apartment and knocked on the door after a few minutes Amiya opened the door and right when she seen me she tried to close the door but I put my leg in the door way.

"WHAT" she semi yelled at me opening the door.

"We have to talk" I said and she looked back then came out and closed the door.

"We have nothing to talk about" She said folding her arms.

"Fuck is you saying, we got everything to talk about" I said. She looked me up and down before reaching for the door to open it but I grabbed her.

"I want my son" I said squeezing her arm and she kept looking at it trying to get out of my grip.

"No fuck you, kill yo self too" she said getting out of my grip and she started rubbing her arm.

"You can come suck this dick" I said point down to my pants.

"That dirty dusty thing, oh please Andre does better" she said laughing.

I pinned her to the wall with her hands in pinned on top of her head.

"Listen, I kicked Magic out and I want my son right now" I said and Amiya looked like she didn't believe me.

"Nah you listen here sir, MY son is coming with me to Detroit in two days" she said.

"Hell to the fuck no Amiya listen you can't go to Detroit"

"Yes the fuck I will" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Im coming with you then" I said

"No Andre is" She said trying to get out of grip.

"Then both of us are coming" I said leaving before she could say anything.

I might use this as a business opportunity.

I need to see how Raymarcus business is going.

------------------------------------------------------------

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES ❤