🖤8

J O D I

I woke up to my head hurting so bad and my inner thighs hurting worse

I woke up to my head hurting so bad and my inner thighs hurting worse. I looked around and saw my mom my Dad Amiya and Karesha.

They all looked like they had been crying. I looked around the room and noticed I was in a hospital bed. Why am I here I asked myself, I couldn't not remember shit.

"SHE'S AWAKE" I heard Karesha shout and everyone came around me
when my mom came to me she instantly started crying. I looked at her confused and tried to get up.

"owww" I cried holding my inner thighs my coochie started hurting too when I moved.

"what is going on why am I here why does my body hurt" I asked and Amiya started crying on Kareshas shoulder.

"Where's Chloe" I asked.

No answer.

"Hellooo why am I here Mom" I asked and she just looked at me in sorrow.

"Amiya? Karesha?" I said and they just both cried.

"CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TALK" I shouted and a doctor walked in.

"doctor why am I here" I asked the doctor as she did some check ups on me. She looked at my mom and looked back me.

"it's not my place to tell you Miss" she said.

Bitch wtf you a damn doctor you pose to tell me i said in my head.

"We did a blood test on her and she came out negative to all diseases she could have possibly cought while getting sexually assaulted and-"

"excuse me sexually what" I asked now hella confused.

"Miss Peters You were bought into the hospital last night by your friends and two young man, you were unconscious by I'm deeply sorry to tell you this but you got sexually assaulted last night" she said.

I could not believe it, it all made sense that's by my whole body hurting. I started remembering a little bit of what happened last night.

I remembered going to the party and getting knocked the fuck out.

I couldn't help but burst into tears thinking about everything that happened yesterday. I felt dirty I just wanted to wash my skin off.

"Miss Peters is free to go please sign here" the doctor handed my mom the paperwork.

"She might need therapy you can just call this therapist she said handing my parents a card then left.

Amiya and Karesha walked up to me and hugged me.

"Jodi Im so so-" I cut Karesha off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" i said pushing both of them away.