🖤19

L O N T R E L L

We all waited in the hospital for a doctor to come out and tell us how Damar is doing. I knew for a fact this was Ghost and his people and I had a feeling he was targeting me cause every party I went to there would be a shoot out.

Amiya hasn't said a word to me yet, Ion even know why she's mad and I seen her spending alot of time with Ka'Mari but it ain't bother me that much cause she's jus another one of my hoes that's getting passed around.

Damar did not have family here his family was in Chicago but they already knew that he got shot. The doctor said Damar got shot close to the heart so he might not make it.

Soon the doctor came out and had a not so positive face.

"Family of Damar Anderson" The doctor said and we all walked to him.

"How is he doctor" Amiya said.

I looked at her and mocked her.

"HoW iS hE dOcToR" I said and she shot me glare.

"I am very sorry to say this but" before he could finish his sentence Chloe was already crying and I pulled her to my chest.

"I am very sorry to say this but Damar has lost alot of blood and we managed to remove the bullet" The doctor said and we all nod.

"Damar will need to have a blood transfusion tonight and he will be ready to go in 2 days"

"Can we see him" Jodi asked and the nod.

"His in room 1293" the doctor said walking away.

We all walked to Damars room in silence. We went into the elevator and went up 3 floors then we got out.

We walk to his room and to our surprise we found Karesha inside sitting with him.

"Karesha" Jodi asked.

"Hey I was close by so I can immediately" She said standing up.

We all walked to Damar and he was sleeping he needed that that. I was going to get my revenge on Ghost .

Raymarcus had a business meeting so I'm sure he doesn't know about Damar getting shot or else he would have been here.

"Ima go get coffee for all of us" Amiya said and Karesha followed her.

Craig Ka'Mari Chloe and Jodi sat next to Damar since he just woke up and they started talking and laughing.

I sat in the corner and thought about how painful Ghosts death will be.

K A R E S H A

"Amiya you can go so long I just wanna go get something I left" I said to Amiya and she replied with an ok.

I was actually going to see a doctor cause those tests are lyin to me. I just pray that I'm not pregnant cause me and Keshawn and I are over we cut ties today.

I see a doctor walk passed me and I stopped her.

"Um excuse me Doctor" I said and she smiled at me.

"How can I help you miss" She said politely.

"Um I wanna get a pregnancy test" I said looking down.

"Oh ok my dear follow me" She said and I did and we walked into a room and pointed on the bed for me to lay down on it.

I layed down on the bed and she came to me with a syringe.

"it's just going to be a little pinch" said walking closer to me.

Oh hell naw this gon hurt I know it.

She slowly approached me and disinfected my arm before taking my blood. Soon I felt a small pain in my arm and watched the syringe fill with my blood.

"Ok we done" she said and she put the syringe into a bag.

"You'll get your results in two days" she said and I gave her a glare.

"Um doc can't I get them today" I asked.

"You can but it will cost you double the amount".

"Money is not a problem" I said getting up.

"ok I will email you your results anytime soon" she said and I smiled.

Atleast ima get them today.

I walked back to shop and Amiya was holding eight cups of coffee in her hand. I fast walked to her and took four of them helping her out.

"my bad for taking long" I said as we walked back to Damars room.

"I gotchu girl" she said.

We walked back to Damars room and everyone was just sitting next to Damar laughing. Amiya and I handed everyone coffee and we drank.

After drinking the doctor came back and injected Damar with some thing that will make him sleep since his stubborn ass ain't wanna sleep.

"I'll see y'all whenever" Damar said before drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Let's go guys" Chloe says and we all head for the door. We all walked to the parking lot and Amiya got into the car with Ka'Mari and they left they probably tired from all this bullshit.

"Aye Chloe let's go to my place" Lontrell said winking his eyebrows. Chloe hugged me and quickly ran to his car and they took off.

"Lemme take you home" Craig said with Karesha already in his car. I got in and Craig took off.

----------------------------------------------

Ain't Craig sweet?

Don't Forget To VOTE And COMMENT

Excuse the mistakes ❤️