🖤11.11

A M I Y A

Monday
10:45am

I woke up to the sun shining bright into my eyes causing me to groan and throw my covers over the bed. I reach for the other side of the bed and still noticed Lontrell hasn't came back.

I looked across the bed and saw Craig sleep on the couch looking cute as fuck. I thought if I should wake him up or not cause Lontrell might cone back and cause drama and that's one thing I'm trying to avoid.

I walked to the curtains and opened them causing Craig to groan. I walked to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth while I waiting for the water from the shower to get hot.

~

After I finished dressing I walked to the kitchen and found Craig eating cereal.

"Good Morning" I said sitting on the counter next to him.

"Wassa" he said drinking the milk

"Can we go fetch Trell at Ka'Maris" I said making myself cerel.

"Don't Ka'Mari said he will bring Trell" he said.

"Yea he did but I wanna visit him and I miss Michael" I said eating my cereal.

"Ian even bring no damn clothes, I wanna shower" Craig said leaning back in his chair.

"Take Lontrells, y'all both skinny as fuck" I said.

Craig glared at me and I just burst outta laughter.

"What? for real though you eat a month worth of food in a week then boom y'all skinny asf" I said and Criag just pointed his middle finger at me.

"You too nigga the fuck" I said finishing my cereal.

The door opened, me and Craig just look down the hall to see who was coming then Lontrell came out with hickeys all over his neck.

This nigga just dont care no more

"Craig let's go" I said taking my car keys from the counter. Lontrell just looked at me in sorrow while Craig looked at him with a dirty look.

"Where's my son" Lontrell asked looked aroun.

And I kept quite.

"Amiya stop playing wheres my son" Lontrell asked again.

"If you care about yo son you would know where he is right now" I said walking towards to door but Lontrell stopped me.

"Where you going let me drive you babe" Lontrell said grabbing on my waist.

"Boy get your filthy dirty disgusting stank ass hands off of me" I said walking to the door and Craig followed behind me and closed the door.

"FUCK" we heard from the apartment followed by a loud bang on the door and I looked back in fear.

"Craig should I go check on him" I asked

" nah don't that nigga deserves everything that his getting.

I Ignored Craig and just carried on walking cause I was not in the mood to deal with anyone's bullshit I walked to the parking and went into my car and Craig went into his car from then we drove to our old house were Aunt Nakeisha and Magic lived.

I park my car into the driveway and Craig parking his behind mine. I walked to the door and Criag followed behind me.

I walked to the door and knocked on it after the third knock a young white lady that looked about in her young 30s open the door and I frowned my eyebrows.