🖤36

L O N T R E L L

I woke up in a very dark place that smells really bad. I opened my eyes and could see a few rats running across the room. I groaned and noticed I was tied to a chair, I could feel some blood dripping from my eyebrows and some of it went in the mouth.

Soon the door opened and some fat ass nigga walked in with a gun in his hand. He closed the door and the room went dark again so he switched the light on and it was only shining on us. The nigga was winking at me and I raised my eyebrow at him. He then bit his lip at me and started slow walking to me.

Shit Ian bout to get raped.

"we can do this the hard way or the easy way" he said. I knew what the fuck was about to go down.

"so ima untie you then you get undress then we having sex then I can free you from your grave" he said licking his lips. Manee I rather die then get raped by a fat nigga.

But Amiya needs me and my unborn, but I know she's coming to get me I know it her Ka'Mari Craig and Karesha is coming for me.

Ian scared of shit.

"Aye listen here man, you better tell ghost to come face me like a real nigga" I said spitting blood on his shoes. He slapped me so hard my chair fell over.

"You getting this dick before Ghost deals with you" He said unbuckling his pants and taking his shoes off. I was not even scared cause I knew ain't nun of this gon happen I know my fam is coming for me.

As the nigga was about to pull his pants down the door opened and he quickly put his pants back on.

"Leave for I kill yo ass" Ghost said and the nigga ran out. I looked at Ghost dead in the eye while he just looked at me.

"Lontrell long time ain't it" he said. I just mugged him and tried to get my hands out the ropes.

"I thought you were better than this Trell" He said pulling his gun out and he shot me twice in the chest.

"FUCK" I shouted. I looked down on my chest and could see the blood pouring out.

"Your girl gon be mine soon, kiss Maliya in hell for me" He said and a different door at the back of me opened and it was just bullets flying all over. I saw Ghost drop to the floor with a smile and he shot me one more time in the stomach before falling to floor.

"Baby, babe stay with me" I could hear a faint voice and it was obvious Amiya. She grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach.

"Lontrell please don't leave me" Amiay cried.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE " I heard faintly. I kept my eyes open but it was hard for me to talk.

"Amiya we can't call an Ambulance or all of us are going to jail" Karesha said and I felt my body being picked and was soon put in a car.

"Lontrell have you thought of baby names" Amiya asked me.

That was something I've been thinking of for a long time.

A M I Y A

"Trell Goulding you think of a second name" Lontrell said and I started laughing.

"How you know it's a boy" I asked and it went quiet for a while and I could see Lontrell was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"I just know it baby" He said.

"Baby count to 10 with me" I said and he nodded slowly slightly closing his eyes.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7" We both counted and he stopped and started coughing blood out.

"8" I said alone and Lontrells eyes were full closed.

"Lontrell" I said shaking him a bit and got no response.

"LONTRELL" I shouted and started crying.

"HURRY UP KA'MARI" I shouted.

After 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital then Ka'Mari and Craig carried Lontrell out the car while Karesha ran out to go get some doctors.

Soon about 5 nurses and 2 doctors came running towards us with a stretcher. They put him on and started running to the emergency room with him and but the looks of it he was not breathing neither was his pulse beating.

They got to the emergency room and Ka'Mari held me back from going in.

"LEMME GO" I started kicking around.

5 hours later.

A doctor came out and it was the same doctor who was checking on him outside. We stood up and walked to him.

"Are you the family of Lontrell Goulding" he questioned, we all nod our heads in response.

"Mr Goulding is suffering very serious damages and his ribs are badly injured and permanent chest pains might occur but on the bright side his surgery was a success so he is alive and awake" the doctor said and I just turned around to Craig and hugged him since Ka'Mari was already hugging Karesha.

"C-can we see him" I asked and he doctor nodded his head.

"he is in the last room down the hall" the doctor said and walked away. I fast walked to his room and opened the door. As I opened the door Lontrell turned his head and he smiled.

"Lontrell" I said and slowly approached him.

"Wassa baby" He said and I tried to hug him and he groaned.

"Ouu my bad" I said and he grabbed my face and stared kissing me.

"ewww" I heard and we turned our heads to the door and it was Michael.

"Michael" I said and he ran to me hugging me.

"I thought you was dead Miya"He said hugging me.

"aye don't hug my girl like that" Lontrell said and Michael mean mugged him.

Karesha Ka'Mari and Craig watched us in awe.

"I love you Amiya" Lontrell said.

"I love you more baby" I said back.

----------------------------------------------

THEEEEEE ENDDDDDD!!!