🖤21.21

A M I Y A

Same day
8pm

It was now 8pm and Andre was still not here

He aint even call or nothing but his so called brother is hurt so I understand.

I had to get ready for my birthday tomorrow so I had to do my hair and nails first thing in the morning.

As I was about go upstairs there was a knock on my the door.

Maybe Andre is back.

I took a jog to the door and opened and there stood Lontrell.

"Lontrell" I asked

"Wheres Trell" he asked and let himself in.

"Lontrell Andre can walk in anytime you already cause alot of drama can you leave like right now" I asked slightly pushing him to the door but he didn't move at all.

"Fuck Andre I came here for my son" Ha said.

"How the fuck you even find me" I asked and folded my arms.

Then Trell started crying and Lontrell just followed his cries.

I sighed and followed him into mine and Andres room where Trell was.

As soon as Trell saw him he started smiling and stood up and tried to get off the bed but Lontrell helped him before he could fall.

"DADDY" Trell shouted hugged Lontrell and Lontrell smiled hugging him back.

When last did I see this nigga smile.

"You good son" Lontrell asked him and he nod his head.

"Let me take you out" Lontrell said getting his baby bag.

"See yeah no Its Past 8pm where you taking him" I asked standing infront of him.

"He spending the night with me" he said trying to go past me but I blocked his way.

"No Trell his spending the night with me after what you did at his birthday party you don't deserve to be with him" I said and Lontrell chuckled.

"Amiya Ion give a fuck what you think my son is spending the night with me today and Michael is with me too" he said pushing me to the side and walked away.