🖤3

A M I Y A

School was finally out today was a lil off it was wack as fuck. I waited for Karesha, Jodi and Chloe to come since we all going to Chloes crib today.

After 5 minutes of waiting I started getting annoyed and pulled out my phone to call them, the phone rang but none of them answered their damn phones.

I could see a Audi R8 pulling up fast as hell I wonder who it's fetching I thought to myself. The window rolled down exposing some fine ass guy he looked hella serious tho.

Soon I saw Kaden walking to the car so I'm guessing that must be her brother or some.

She got into the car and closed the door, the guy in car turned his head and faced me, shit.

He mugged me, looked me up and down and took off.

"What the fuck was that Niggas really weird out here "I thought to myself.

"Sup hoe" Jodi said pulling me in for a hug.

"Sup"

I hugged the rest then Chloe's father pulled up.

~Chloe's house ~

"Fuck I'm tired as hell" I said throwing myself on the bed.

"y'all James said his coming" Chloe said I snapped my head at her real quick "we need to talk this out" she said and all I did was nod my head.

"If James is coming then Kyle is coming too" Jodi said calling her boyfriend Kyle.

"Damm everybody mans is coming might as well call Keshawn" Karesha said.

"Amiya you know you the only single one in this bitch" Chloe said giggling.

"Mane I been saying nigga ain't shit" I said getting up and getting my shit ready to leave.

"Where you going now" Jodi asked.

"home nigga" i said, i was feeling a bit moody today.

"Bye guys love y'all"

"Bye Amiya" they all said in unison.

I made my way out the house and it was a bit dark outside and my house is like 15 mins away from here so ima walk.

I made it out of Chloe's neighborhood and was now approaching the apartments.

I could hear about 3 guys arguing about something, I could not pass them cause I'll probably get shot. I moved to the corner of the building to hear what they were arguing about.

"Gimme my fuckin money bitch ass nigga" one of the guys said pinning one of the guys on the wall.

"I don't have it"

BOOM!

A gun went off.

Shit!

I have to get out of here asap

I peeped again and this time one of the guys were looking my direction. The only thing came to my mind was run but they obviously gon' catch me.

And the only way to escape was to run across the road were they most definitely gon' catch me.

Oh well RIP Amiya King......

I took 6 steps back to give me a boost so I could run faster. I ran as fast as I could but on the 4th step I made I bumped into someone.

"ohh shitt" I said holding my forehead.

"eyooo wtf" the guy said holding onto his shoulder and pointing his gun at me.

It was him, the same guy that fetched Kaden from school her brother.

"Tell me why the fuck you following me, you wanna die lil girl" he said still still holding his gun at me.

"um I-I-I-I"

"you heard me stuttere when I ask you that question" he asked.

"um n-no" I said looking into his eyes.

"yoo Trell everything good over there" A guy asked.

"Yea everything straight Ray" he said not taking his eyes off me.

"Ima ask you again is you following me or some and if you stutter Ima shot you".

"damn nigga Im on my way home way from my friends house the fuck would I follow your ass for" I asked with attitude.

"keep that attitude up I fuckin swear to God I will blow your tryna run across the street thinking ain't nobody gon' see and kill you dumb ass brain out" he said.

At his point I wanted to curse his ass out cause bitchhhh you better watch those words when talking to me but I knew if I say something smart im history so I just kept quite.

He put his gun on safety and walked back to the guy that where there, I peeked again and he was talking to the the person I assumed was his boss.

He turned his head towards my direction and saw me peeking he looked at me like I was crazy he tilted his head to the side.

Shit, he probably gon curse my ass out now. After 3 minutes he came with his 2021 Audi R8.

"Get yo ass inside" he said looking annoyed as hell.

"ok nigga" I mumbled.

"Where do you live" he said talking out his phone and texting someone.

"Im not telling you, you could be a serial killer" I said looking out the window.

"Fine then get the fuck out my car" he said bluntly. Something from his phone must have bothered him.

I finally gave him my address and he new exactly where my house was WEIRD.

"What's your name" he asked.

"Amiya, What's yours"

"None of your business" he said mean mugging me.

"Nigga listen here if you don-" I stopped myself before I said something I would regret.

"I thought so" he said now speeding his car to my house.

After a silent ride we got to my house he knew exactly which house I lived in which I found fucking weird.

"Thank you for the ride" I said and got no response.

RUDE!

----------------------------------------------

I need ideas 😩

Don't forget to vote and comment