🖤12.12

-Don't play the video yet👆🏾

I woke up to small knocks on the door I groaned got up and stretched. Right after I calmed down I left off to the nearest hotel and booked for the night since I had nowhere else to go and I didn't want to bother Ka'Mari or Craig

"I'm coming" I said take a slow walk to the door.

I got to the door and opened it revealing Ka'Mari with Trell in his hands.

"Ka'Mari how did you find me" I asked confused.

"You forgot that I have your location" he said show me his phone with the address on it. I remembered me and Ka'Mari gave each other our location so if anything happens we know where we are.

"oh no I can get it now" I said moving away from the door so he could come in.

"I have to go somewhere real quick" he said handing Trell to me and handing me his bag and leaving straight away.

Weird I thought

" Hey baby " I said hugging Trell.

"damn I missed you, well I guess it's just me and you since your daddy ain't here no more" I said sitting down and Trell just played with my curls.

I just watched Trell play with his toys on the carpet while I was just sitting on the couch depressed as fuck not knowing what to do I was scrolling on Instagram until I view Lontrells story by mistake and it was a video of him talking about if you should grow his hair or not.

A/N : I actually have video of Lontrell talking about growing his hair and shii and I have many videos I actually wanna show yall that could relate to the story but I just realized you cant post videos on here unless they from YouTube.😭

I went out of Instagram and threw my phone to the couch opposite me. I just couldn't take it anymore I was so used to being with him I miss him I love him and the thought of Trell growing without a father figure is just frustrating me right now.

I walked to the opposite couch to fetch my phone and dialled Andres number it's been a long time since I spoke to him and I promised Ima call him I dialled his number and he answered on the first ring.

"hey wassam" he said what is raspy voice.

"hey Andre" I said smiling to myself cause really miss him.

"well I don't know I'm just tired you know I'm just trying to get myself together and Ian even go to work today you know wasup with you" I asked shrugging like he could see me.

"Mane ain't none happening with me you know I was just worried about you because like I mean your baby daddy tripping" he said and I just rolled my eyes when he said baby daddy.

"Yeah I know but don't worry cause him and I broke up" I said faking a smile.

"Wait were you serious" he asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah I'm serious he was cheating on me with my cousin and I just recently found out that he was cheating on me you know for a long time and yeah we done" I said.

"I tell you what let me take you out just you and me let me show you how a princess like you should be treated you know let me make you feel the way a real nigga loves, you know that I've been wanting to do this for a long time" Andre said and I could feel my body heating up.