🖤13.13

A M I Y A

Next day
8am

I woke up to my 8am alarm and did my morning routine since I had to go to work today. I remembered that I also had to go see Karesha since she had something to tell me. I quickly got in the shower before Trell could wake up I showered and did everything I had to do then had breakfast.

Right after I finish eating breakfast Trell woke up. I went back upstairs and picked him up so I could change his diapers. While I was changing Trells diapers his bath water was filling up and I could wash him right after taking it off.

~Karesha house~

Trell and I got to Kareshas. I walked to the door with Trell in my hands and knock on it. After a few minutes Karesha opened the door.

"Hey girl" She said opening the door for us to get in.

"Heyyy" I said walking in. As I walked in her house looked empty as fuck, I could see a couple of boxes around too.
I turned around and looked at her confused causeeeee.

"Girl you bought a new house, this house is beautiful" I said looking around.

"No not that Amiya" she said looking down.

"Then whats going on, you moving to an apartment or some" I asked.

"No Im moving out of Memphis" She said. I frowned my eyebrows and blinked 3 times to make sure I'm not tweaking.

"you jokin" I said smiling.

"Im not im being for real im moving to New York for school tho I'm going to Cornell University" she said.

At this moment I couldn't even think cause everyone's just leaving me. I literally have no one except for Andre.
Karesha was going to school and there was nothing I could do about that.

"I mean its school ain't it, there's nothing I can do about it" I said putting Trell down.

"I know sis, and I want you to know Im just one call away if anyone I mean anyone bothering you give me call so we can knock them teeth out" she said hugging me while laughing.

" Manee you know I will fasho fasho" I said hugging her back.

"Listern to you, you talk like Lontrell now" she said letting go.

I gave a glare and she started laughing.

"Im for real though" she said kissing Trell on the cheek.

"Aunt gon miss you Trell igh, dont stress yo mommy she's going through a hard time ok, and I want you to know I will facetime you every single day igh" she said giving him one last kiss on his forehead then stood up.

"Shit, Ima miss the plane" Karesha said and some guys walked into the house and started taking all the boxes away.

"Im coming with you to the Airport" I said making Trell stand on his feet.

"No that wont be necessary, I got everything covered" she said grabbing her hand bag from one of the boxes.

"Ok bye, I love you" I said giving her one last big hug.

"I love you more sis" she said heading for the door. I took a deep breath then my phone started ringing.

I looked at it and it was Lontrell.

"The fuck he want from me" I mumbled before answering the phone.

"Mhmm" I said in to the phone.

"Well shii wasup" he asked.

"What do you want" I asked.

"Damn chill, come over I need to talk to you about something" he said .