🖤2

L O N T R E L L

" Yoo Kaden hurry up im getting late for work mane" I said to my sister

" Yoo Kaden hurry up im getting late for work mane" I said to my sister. "Im done I'm waiting for you" I went downstairs to get my car keys and Kaden was already waiting at the door.
"let's go ugly" I said mean mugging her.

"You know folks say we look alike right" she asked, "Yea i know" I said opening the door for her and walking over to my side. I opened the car door and got in then locked the doors."if you call me ugly then both of us is".

I chuckled and playfully hit the back of her head "I'm sexy as fuck you talmbout" I put some music and I sped of the Kaden school. "Atleast put your seat belt on if you gon speed like that".

She said open the door"nah I'm a real nigga"

"and if you fly out that window"

"Ima die a real nigga"

"Boy bye" she said laughing closing the door.

I was now on my way to work.

I worked for Raymarcus, I transport packages for him and that shit gets me a lot of money. I checked the time and it was now 9am shit I have to be at the office in 5.

I spend through all the cars in my Audi R8 luckily there was no traffic.

I got to the office just in time "shit, i forgot my keys" I mumble to myself. I moved my car closer to press the botton to call inside.

I press on the botton and waited for someone to answer it. "Raymarcus Office Wasup".

"Yoo it's me"

"where yo keys at G" he said opening the gate. I entered and parked my car in my parking spot, damn its packed today that means the business is running smooth.

I walked to the door and put my finger print on the scanner and the door slide open I walked in and got a few head nods form my colleagues.

I looked around looking for this new guy one of my niggas recommended apparently he knows the shit that goes on around this bitch but that nigga don't know shit.

"Damaris come up" I said after I spotted him smoking with my nigga Craig.

I went upstairs and passed my office and walked down the hall way to Raymarcus office.

I knocked 3 times before he said come in. I walked in to 2 hoes counting money and putting it in the bags while Raymarcus was on the phone.

"Bet I'll call you back" he said hanging up. Damaris walked in and stood on the side Raymarcus looked at the hoes and back at me and nod his head.

"Eyy Ima need y'all to go down for a bit" I said and they both left the money and went out.

"Put yo gun on my table" Raymarcus said bluntly.

Damaris slowly look it out " today nigga" I said  to him.

He placed his gun on the table now looking scared as fuck.

"Tell me why I get a call from one of the clients telling me that they shits missing and you always late when your given a time to deliver they shit at" I said to Damaris.

"Um i just been bu-" he got cut by a bullet straight through his brain. I looked at him fall on the ground and looked at Raymarcus.

"Ion like when nigga disrespect my shit get Craig and the guys to clean this shit up" he said sitting down on his chair.

----------------------------------------------

Y'all thoughts on Lontrell🤪?