🖤35

L O N T R E L L

Today Amiya was finally getting discharged after a 4 whole weeks of laying in a damn stretcher. Ka'Mari was on his way to come Amiya since he don't trust me around her alone.

She's still my girl and I won't do nothing crazy to her again. Me killing our first kid has been on my mind 25/8. So I will make the best from this pregnancy. Everyone was coming to the Hospital since they knew that Amiya was getting discharged.

Jodi and Damar were still nowhere to be found. In my opinion Jodi was a fake ass friend. Amiya was there for her the whole time when she got raped and couldn't do nothing for days. Craig was there for her too but she pays him back by getting pregnant but Damar.

Now that Amiya was in a coma Jodi hasn't came or to atleast call but nothing. We planned a welcome back party for Amiya which she never knew about.

"Baby Im done" Amiya walked out the bathroom wearing a dress I bought her and forced her to wear.

"come here" I said biting my lip and looking her in the eyes. She slowly walked up to me nervously. I grabbed her waist and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Gimme a kiss" I said and she pecked my lips.

"Im sorry for everything I did including killing our kid" I said looking at her dead serious.

"It don't matter cause I was gon take it out the same day I found out" she said and I frowned my eyebrows.

"You say what" I asked.

"Lontrell Ian even 18 yet I'm only 17 only turning 18 in a few days. Im young and still wanna live my life" she said.

"So you wanna kill my seed" I asked.

"Like you ain't kill your first " she said and you I chuckled she bullshittin.

"Amiya don't kill my kid" I said in a serious tone.

"What you gon do" she asked letting me go.

"kill yo ass and ian gon eat or fuck no damn abortion pussy the fuck" i said and she started laughing .

"But nah fr thou Amiya dont kill my kid promise me on your mom you wont"I said.

She kept quite like she was thinking then took a deep breath.

"Long as you help me raise your seed" she said.

"Ian letting no other man raise my responsibility so ofcourse Ima help you" I said pushing her closer to me and she nod her head.

"Ok Lontrell" she said.

"Naw promise me on your momma" I said and she rolled her eyes dramatically.

"I promise on my momma" she said and I kissed her passionately before she pulled away.

"Not here Lontrell" She said letting go and fetching her bag.

"Im still fucking when I get home" I said .

I text Ka'mari and told him not to come anymore and he agreed. This thing of Ka'Mari not trusting me around Amiya pissed me off but he had a good reason.

Chloe text me and told me that Her Craig and Karesha was waiting in the parking lot for us. We walked out the room and walked to the parking lot. I was so damn quiet and that was strange.

Amiya and I walked to the trunk and placed her bag and all the gifts she was given inside and we closed it.

The a gun went off and the bullet went straight threw Amiyas hair. She scram and we saw a guy walking closer to us.

"Shhhhh just stay down" I said to Amiya and she nod her head. The only thing on my mind was protecting Amiya and my unborn child and I just knew it was Ghost cause of the clothes the nigga was wearing.

I took my gun and shot back shooting him in the neck cause his blood to leak out. Me and Amiya watched Chloe pull up and we tried telling her go drive back but she was just smiling at me like some dumb fool.

Chloe walked out her car and closed the door.

"AMIYA I MISSE--" Chloe said and getting stopped by a wave of bullets hitting her everywhere in her body. Amiya was screaming but I covered her mouth cause Ghost people did not see us and the guy that saw us we killed him.

We watched Chloes body drop down to the floor and that was it. I needed backup cause from what I seen it's too many niggas out here.

I watched Karesha pull up and as she drove closer she saw me and Amiya hiding and saw chloes body on the floor then she instantly knew what was going on and pretend as if she didn't notice nothing and drove away.

Amiya was still crying and I tried to stop her but she couldn't. I just knew for a Fact Chloe was dead aint no way anyone can survive so much bullets.

I then heard multiple gun shots and heard some from a distance and they was not shooting at us. I slowly stood up and saw they was shooting at Ka'Maris car and saw Craigs one from a distance.

I started shooting and Amiya ran to Chloe and checking on her. I could see the foreign niggas fall and there was about 20 niggas and we shot all of them.

As I was about to walk to Ka'Mari I felt a cold metal at the back of my head. I turned around and is was a female figure I could see by her body.

The femalr took her mask off and it was obvious Kaden. Ion even know why her dumb ass wears a mask to take it off when she gets to me.

"Put the gun down" She said with no sympathy. I chuckled and tilted my head.

"I SAID PUT THE GUN DOWN LONTRELL" She shouted wiping her tears.

"I love you Lontrell forever and always" she said about to pull the trigger and a gun went off and we she looked back causing me to taking my pocket knife out and I slit her throat open and she started screaming with her blood pouring out on me.

"I loved you bruh" I said.

"LONTRELL" I heard Amiya shout then everything went blank.

----------------------------------------------

Don't Forget to VOTE And COMMENT

Excuse the mistakes❤️