🖤31

A M I Y A

I quickly ran to my car and started the engine while I watched Craig take off. The engine kept going off every time I switched it on and Craig was already gone.

I signed and took my phone to call Craig.

"Craig can you come back ion have gas" I spoke. He said he was on his way so while waiting for him I thought about my mom and how I couldn't plan a funeral for her since there was no body how could she make a kid with someone like Ghost.

Where is Ka'Mari by the way he had no phone I had no type of communication with him. I wonder if Michael is still at trap, what kind of a sister am I.

How can I leave Michael with all those people. Soon after a few minutes Craig came and knocked on my door since I was slowly falling asleep for some reason I was tried.

He opened my car door and pulled his hand out for me. I took a deep breath then grabbed his hand and got out the car.

I locked my car and walked to Craigs car holding his hand. Craig was always there for me in good times and in bad times, he was the closest person I could call a best friend out of all these niggas.

He opened his car door for  me and I got in and he walked to his side got in and started driving.

"Where we going" I asked looking out the window.

"Lontrell just sent me a location" He said looking at me back and forth.

"What are we going to do there" I asked.

"ion know apparently Ka'Mari is there" he said and I shot my head at him.

"What do you mean then where's Michael" I asked.

"Michael is with Jodi clam down Amiya" He said and I looked out window.

We got to this place that was a bit far from where we lived it was like in the woods but not very far in the woods. Craig saw Lontrells car and parked right behind it.

"Stay in the car don't come out" Craig said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What you mean Im going with you" I said opening the door but Craig grabbed my hand

"Amiya anything can happen I need you to cooperate with me right now" he said.

I thought about it then nod my head. He reached for the door handle and I grabbed his hand.

"Craig please be safe I can't afford to lose anyone else" I said then Craig leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"I gotchu Miya" He said then left. I watched him disappear then I started searching his car for a gun. I got out the car and walked to the truck and opened it. I saw four black bags, I wonder what's inside.

I took one and opened it and found guns inside but the guns weren't loaded. I opened another bag and found a bunch of bullets and gloves. I put the gloves and load at least three guns.

I placed two of the guns on safety and put them in my pants.

It's time to find Ka'Mari.

O M N I S C I E N T

Amiya knew that Craig would be very angry at her if he found out that Amiya came out the car but Amiya couldn't care less because she couldn't lose any if her brothers even if it meant her getting killed or sacrificing for them she would do it.

Meanwhile Ka'Mari got kidnapped by Ghost and Lontrell was searching for him so was Craig. Lontrell got to the ware house cause he followed Kaden. He still couldn't believe that this own blood switched up on him.