🖤14.14

L O N T R E L L

Still the same day
7pm

I was just chilling in my room while Magic showered. Some ain't feel right today some felt off. Magic has been feeling sick alot lately and her ass annoying as fuck.

I been thinking of going back to Detroit and check how the business is going cause apparantly it's going bad and I need to do something about it cause if Raymarcus was here he would have killed all of us already.

Just when I was about to sleep my phone started ringing and it was Ka'Mari.

"Yea" I said through the phone.

"Yo gang shit's messed up Damar is here and Jodi got choked by Craig" Ka'Mari said and I frowned my eyebrows.

"What" I asked confused.

" yea nigga Damar is here" Ka'Mari said and I could hear someone breathing heavily.

" mane where you at" I asked getting up and taking my car keys then Magic came out the bathroom with a towel around her.

" I'm taking Jodi back to where she came from, bitch almost died" Ka'Mari said and Magic walked closer to me trying listen to my conversation.

"Move away bruh" I said slightly pushing her away.

She rolled her eyes and went to the closet.

"Is Amiya there" I asked concerned.

"She's fine she's talking to Craig" Ka'Mari said.

"Send me her addy Ima go check on her " I asked hoping he would yes.

He took sometime to respond back to me.

"Igh bet" he said then hung up.

I checked my phone and I received the message from Ka'Mari and it was the address.

I threw my hoodie on and put my slides then head for the door.

"Lontrell where you going" Magic asked  and I just ignored her and walked out.

K A' M A R I

I kept on looking back to check on Jodi cause she was struggling to breath. She hasn't said a word to me ever since I helped her into the car.

I wonder what the fuck they doing over here cause they gon die.

"Jodi" called her out and just kept sniffing..

"Jodi" I called out again and looked at me from the mirror.

"You straight" I asked and she just nod slightly.

I got to her crib and it was decent as hell.

"You want me to take you in" I asked her and she shook her head.

I could see that she was struggling so I got out my car and opened the door for her allowing her to step out.

The red mark on her neck was swallow and it just kept getting red. I threw her arm around me and we took slow walks to the door.