🖤28

A M I Y A

I woke up in a stretcher not knowing what the fuck happened. My hands instantly traveled down to my stomach, was I pregnant with Lontrells child and Lontrell killed our child.

All these thoughts ran throughy head until Chloe walked in.

"Amiya are you ok" Chloe asked me closing the door and I just simply nod my head.

"Did you know you were pregnant" She asked me and I kept quite for a while before shaking my head no.

"Sorry for your loss" Chloe said trying to hug me.

"Is Lontrell here" I asked her.

"Yea his outside Ka'Mari won't let him see you" Chloe said.

"Tell Lontrell I wanna see him" I said and Chloe walked out the door.

After a few minutes Lontrell walked through the door looking shitty as hell. He had his eye bruised with a cut on his lip, damn I did that.

"Amiya" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut the fuck up you kill my child we done now get out" I said closing my eyes to trying sleep. I just wanted to break down and cry, the man I call my boyfriend just ruined my life I can't live like this.

"Amiya is was my kid too lord knows if you was fucking other niggas too" He said then left.

Is he fucking serious?

Lontrell knows for a fact his the only nigga I've had sex with. He takes my virginity, gets me pregnant and kills the baby by beating me up brutally.

Wow just wow.

A doctor walked in with Ka'Mari and had some papers in his hand damn so I'm getting discharged Today.

"Miss King you have been discharged" the doctor said taking the papers Ka'Mari had in his hands after signing then doctor left and i got up to dress.

"You ok sis" Ka'Mari asked and hugged me tightly.

I just kept quiet cause Im not in the mood to talk to no one. I notice my mom and Greg were not here which was worrying me.

"Where's mom" I asked and Ka'Mari just shrug.

"She left last night and said she would come back in the morning maybe she forgot" Ka'Mari said helping me into the bathroom cause my stomach was hurting badly.

"manee mom can't forgot about me" I said entering the bathroom and started changing.

"Ion know G we can go check on her in a bit" he said from the room.

I quickly changed and we went outside to the parking lot.

"Where my car" I asked Ka'Mari.

"Ion where did you leave it" he asked opening the car door in the passenger seat for me.

I then thought about my car cause I remember leaving Jodis crib and then I drove to Lontrells.

"Shit, my car is at Lontrell crib" I said getting in the car Ima ask Ka'Mari to fetch it for me cause ion wanna see that bum ass nigga. Ka'Mari got into the car and pulled out the parking spot.

"So we going to Maliya" Ka'Mari asked me.

"Can we first go to Jodi" I asked and he nod his head, the ride was silent no music no nothing.

Jodis crib.

"ima be back" I said to Ka'Mari since he wanted to stay in the car and wait for me. I wanted to ask Jodi something important.

I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer but no one answered the door and all I could hear was arguing from the other side and it sounded like Jodi was the one who was arguing but with who.

I allowed myself in and follow the voice it was coming from the kitchen. As I walked closer I could hear everything she was saying and she was talking on the phone.

"This is your child you the only person I've had unprotected sex with" Jodi said. She proly talking to Craig. So is Craig denying his baby damnn niggas really ain't shit here.

"Its not his baby, Craig used a fucking condom our sex was always protected how can I lie to him and say its his when I know damn well this is your kid that I'm carrying right now" Jodi said. Man I'm dying to know who got Jodi pregnant cause Craig gon kill his dumb ass.

"Ok fine we gon do a DNA test when the baby is born bye Damar" Jodi said and I jumped.

Did she just Damar

Oh I know she fucking lying.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I DOING" Jodi shouted throwing her phone out the window.

"Jodi" I said and she just fell on the ground and started crying.

"The baby is Damars Amiya, Craig gon kill me, Help me Amiya" Jodi cried into my shoulder. I was shocked and speechless, how could Jodi cheat on a guy like Craig then go get pregnant by a person who he calls his brother.

We heard the front door open and Ka'Mari came in fast walking to us.

"Damm Jodi wasup, I just seen yo phone fly out the window" Ka'Mari said bending down to our level and started rubbing Jodis back.

"My life is so fucked up right now and I just wanna be alone can y'all leave" Jodi said and I stood up and Ka'Mari offered Jodi a glass of water.

"Thank you" Jodi said drinking it.

"Don't do nothing stupid Jodi" I said before leaving with Ka'Mari.

We went outside and got into Ka'Mari car and started driving to my mom's place.

"what's wrong with Jodi" Ka'Mari asked me.

"ion know Ka'Mari" I said.

We got my moms and the door was slightly open which made me wonder cause why the fuck is the door open. I walked in be hide Ka'Mari and we saw Michael sitting on the couch watching a horror movie.

"Aye Michael what did I say about you watching this" I said turning the TV off.

"But Miya it was getting interesting " Michael groaned and walked to his room.

"Michael where's mom" I asked him.

"in her room" Michael shouted before disappearing into the hallway.

"Lemme go check on mom" I said Ka'Mari and he just nod his head.

I walked to my mom's room and the door was closed. By the door I found a chain that definitely didn't belong to anyone in the house, maybe maybe it's Greg's but Greg doesn't look like the type to wear this anyway.

I opened the door and my stomach started turning and twisted. I let out one of the loudest screams I've ever let out.

"MOMMMMMMM" I cried.

----------------------------------------------

What happened to Amiyas mom😱

Don't Forget To VOTE and COMMENT

Excuse the mistakes❤️