🖤34

L O N T R E L L

Thursday
7am

It's been three weeks and Amiya has been in a coma. I don't understand what's taking her so long to wake up. I lighted my sixth blunt and smoked it, for some reason I couldn't sleep Im just up and thinking.

I couldn't get hold of Kaden and I don't fuckin care no more. The next time I see her doing some foul shit Ima shoot her ass and Ghost has been quite the whole three weeks I just know his planning something big.

I been trying to get hold of Damar and Jodi but only to find out that they ran away from Craig. To be honest this was just funny as hell cause Damar is running away from Craig that's a pussy move but who am I to judge.

I thought about giving Amiya a visit cause I knew ain't no body tryna see her at 7 in the morning. I got up and went to my car and drove to the hospital.

I parked my car and quick finish my seventh blunt before heading into the hospital. I walked straight to Amiyas room and luckily there was no one.

It hurted see her laying on that stretcher. I walked in and sat next to her on her bed and held her hand.

"Yo Amiya, Manee come back to us I miss yo crazy dumb ass bro. You been out for three whole weeks yo and in these three weeks I've actually realized how much I love you. I swear to god I've never said I love you to someone and actually meant it even the time when we was dating I never meant it when I said I loved you but now I love the fucking shit outta you. It's not the sam without you everyone is just depressed and boring no one has the same energy as yours. I promise you you will get revenge from these people I swear even if means killing Kaden cause she put you in this position I will she ain't my sister we just have the same blood. Yo come back bruh I wanna fix things between us I wanna make things right again I wanna make you mine and forever this time. I wanna start a family with you since both our families switched up on us or got gunned down I want us to do that. "I said.

" If our love doesn't work out then I don't wanna try with anyone else"I said then standing up to leave. I kissed her lips then walked to the door. I said opened the door Karesha walked in with flowers in her hands.

"Hey Lontrell" She said walked as I made way for her.

"Sup Karesha" I said then waking out the door.

I walked to the elevator and waited for it to open.

"LONTRELL SHE'S AWAKE" I head Karesha shout.

I turned around so quickly and ran back to the room.

"Watchu mean she awake" I said walking in the room and Amiyas eye was really opened but not moving at all.

"baby" I said and Karesha looked at me like I was crazy.

"mane you just standing call the damn doctor" I said and Karesha ran out looking for a doctor.

Amiyas eyes were slowly opening.

"L-L-Lon-Lontrell" She said.

"Shhhh"
Baby the doctors coming". I said and a doctor came running.

"Excuse me sir are a relative" The doctor said doing some check up.

"Im her boyfriend for 6 years" I said and the doctor nod her head.

"Miss King is very very lucky just like Mr Martin said the baby survived" she said then walking out.

"Wait" I said and the doctor turned around.

"She's pregnant" I asked.

"Yes sir she's 3 weeks pregnant" she said again then left. I then thought about that day after the party it was 3 weeks ago.

I turned to Karesha and she was already tell Ka'Mari on the phone. I walked to Amiya was almost fully awake but looked very tired.

" Amiya "I said.

" Lontrell "She said trying to smile.

" Yo look now that you pregnant with my kid you have my full attention now when you get released Ima go kill the mfkas who put you here babe but please take me back I promise you on my unborn child Amiya I won't fuck up "I begged.

" Yes Lontrell"

----------------------------------------------

Y'all I'm soooo sorry for the late update school is taking up most of my time 😔

Don't Forget To VOTE And COMMENT

Excuse the mistakes ❤️