🖤SEQUEL

1 Year laterrr

A M I Y A

It has been a year since we moved from Detroit and back to my hometown my city in Memphis. Memphis is were I was originally from we jus moved to Detroit cause of the drama with my dad and shit.

Everyone moved down here with us as in Craig Karesha and Ka'Mari. Chloe was officially dead today makes one year since her death. I can't even lie we had our ups and down but I will forever miss and love that bitch.

Jodi and Damar was still no where to be found and we had no contact with them at all. I honestly forgot about them two hoes the fact that Jodi didn't make it to Chloes funeral pissed me the fuck off she's dead to me.

Ka'Mari had one beautiful ass girlfriend and her name was Tiana. We got along so well and understood each other. Meanwhile Craig was on and off with Karesha but they both had partners which was pretty strange to me.

And myself I had a 10 month old baby boy named Trell Mikal Goulding. He was everything to me I loved my baby boy so much with everything in me and I gave birth to him prematurely at 7 months and that scared me to death.

And Michael was gone with my aunt since she thought it was more safe for him to be with her.

Today we were making a little celebration since Trell was turning 10 months and all the drama and trouble we went thew ended on this day.

I have finally moved in with Lontrell ever since I had Trell he has never left me alone and he thought it was the best thing was to move in with him and I agreed cause why not.

It took me long enough to convince Lontrell to move to Memphis cause Detroit is his home and that's where he belongs so it took him time to take a final decision.

I hopped out the shower and walked into my bedroom to see Lontrell covering his nose while he was changing Trells diaper and he was just terrible at it.

"manee Lontrell move lemme do it" I said wrapping the towel around me tighter.

"I'ma get it right soon" he said going behind me and he grabbed my neck with one hand and my hair with the other and started dry humping me from the back.

"Lontrell stopppp not nowww" I wined and he just kept going faster.

"That's what you said yesterday" he said.

"yeah Ka'Mari is taking Trell today so I'm all yours tonight" I said lifting Trell up so I can put his pants on.

"OK babe lemme take Trell then you get dressed and come down when you ready igh" he said then pecked my lips and I nod my head.

I watched them left and Lontrell winked at me causing me to chuckle. I walked to my closet and took out a causal outfit put in on. I walked to the window and looked down.

I was so damn full, and I don't even know how so many niggas fuck with Lontrell here already. I took my phone out and quickly took a few snaps before heading downstairs.

 I took my phone out and quickly took a few snaps before heading downstairs