🖤20.20

L O N T R E L L

Detroit
Wednesday
9pm

We got to Detroit a few hours ago. I left the rest at the Airport cause I had a meeting with one of the big bosses.

I drove to the trap and it still looked the same from outside nothing changed. I got there and used my card for the gate to open, after the gate opened I drove inside and found my parking spot empty.

Im suprised.

The trap looked empty as fuck, it is usually full at this time. I could see couple niggas outside smoking but they ain't see me yet.

I went out the car and niggas started running inside the trap.

I just felt it that niggas bout to die today.

I walked into the trap and there was niggas packing drugs into packages. When they saw they all stood up and stopped everything they were doing.

There was normally around 50 of us in the trap but there was only about 20 niggas. I nod my head and walked towards the stairs and everyone got back to what they were doing.

I walked up to office and it was just hoes everywhere.

When Raymarcus was here it was only two bitches in his office counting money.

I got to the door and could hear moaning from the other side. I sighed then opend the door. It was Ashlee and some other gun I don't know.

"Who the fuck is you" I asked the guy and he pulled out of Ashlee and pulled his pants up.

"Nah nigga, you cant just barge inot my office like that who the fuck is you" he said and I took my gun out and pointed it at him. I could see the fear in Ashlees eyes, she knows Ion play like that.

"Nigga you fucking my hoe, in my office, in my trap" I said then His eyes widened.

"Lontrell" he said in a whisper

"Wassa nigga" I said then shot him in between his eyes. Ashlee started screaming and there was literally no drugs in the cupboards and the money was missing.

I pointed the gun at Ashlee and she covered her mouth while crying.

"The fuck you crying for" I asked and she just kept sniffing.

"Where the drugs and the money" I asked and she quickly shrugged.

"I-I d-dont know" she said.

I shot her in her arm and she started screaming again.

"Ashlee Ima kill yo ass mane wheres the money and the drugs, since I left it been like this" I said out of frustration.

"Ok ok I'll tell you" she said holding a cloth to her arm.

"ain't nobody doing shit since you left, no drugs was collected. Them niggas out here been smoke yo drugs. There is no money cause ain't shit sold" she said trying not to cry.

These niggas got fucked up.

"Who running the trap right now" I asked putting my gun down.