🖤7

R A Y M A R C U S

I sat in my office tryna think of a way we can get Ghost back I remember that Lontrell and Craig was at the scene but I know they good

I took my phone out and called Lontrell but it just rang I then called Craig and he answered.

"Wasup Ray" he said.

"aye where is you" I asked him

"I'm from the hospital with Trell wasup" he asked.

"we gon talk when y'all get here" I said

"igh" he said and I hung up.

C R A I G

Me and Trell were sitting outside with Kaden with us we ain't say nothing since we came from the hospital and Trell was hella mad at Kaden

"Yo Ray wanna see us now" I said and he nod his head standing up.

"Kaden get in the car" Lontrell said walking to his car.

"Ima ride with Craig" she said nervously.

"Mane get yo damn bullshittin ass in the car" he yelled.

Kaden stood up and stomped to the car she open the door got in and slapped the door hella hard.

Lontrell looked at her for about a minute before he started his car and took off.

I didn't feel bad for Kaden cause Trell simply told her not to go to that damn party it was like he knew there would be a shooting out.

I got into car and drove to the trap house and went to Raymarcus office.
I walked in the house and it was just a few niggas smoking with hoes dancing on em.

I walked into Raymarcus office and found Raymarcus himself Lontrell Kaden Cameron and Damar inside smoking a blunt.

I walked in and bro hugged every and hugged Kaden.

Damar and Cameron was in the game for a long time they knew what the fuck going on.

"Igh yall listen" Raymarcus said and we all looked at him.

"Kaden wait downstairs" Lontrell said and she threw a mini tantrum and left.

"Igh so y'all Ghost is back and he's after every single one of us" we nod and waited for him to continue.

"We have to take him down immediately" he said.

"Y'all be here tomorrow at 1pm we gotta talk some business" he said lightning another blunt.

We all nod and did our hand shakes before we walked out the room.

I walked to my car and my phone dinged it was a message from one my hoes Ashley I knew cause I saved her as unknown.

Unknown : why you ignoring my messages Craig Martin🙄

Me: who tf is you

Unknown :Stop playing and come over daddy I got a lil sum sum for ya

Me: nawl I'm str8 stop texting my phone cuh.

Unknown :I know you want me daddy💦🍑😩

I left her on seen, I really did want her but I had alot things to do she needa chile.

I drove to my crib and went straight to to bed I plugged my phone in the charger and went straight to sleep.

'war bout to start again' I thought before drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

I know this hella short butttttt.

2 updates in one day? Maybe 3👀

Don't forget to Vote and Comment